Marin cook arrested on suspicion of s...

Marin cook arrested on suspicion of sexual assaults in Sonoma C...

There are 43 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Marin cook arrested on suspicion of sexual assaults in Sonoma C.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A Cotati man who works as a cook at a Marin restaurant was to be arraigned in Sonoma County Superior Court Thursday in connection with a string of sexual assaults in Sonoma County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amazon

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 30, 2009
I hope the Judges in Sonoma County are tougher than old Verna Adams here who let off that guy who raped his babysitter in Corte Madera with ninety days When is election day again?
Jim

Mill Valley, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Manifest Destiny... Talk to me DUDE!
C Astrate

Petaluma, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2009
This guy, if found guilty, should have a part of his body cut off. Think of the terror this creep was putting women through.
This is another good reason CALIF needs to pass a law making it easier for good, honest citizens to have a CCW permit.
The states that have passed "Shall Carry" laws have had a big reduction in this type of crime.
Janet

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2009
What a sicko....he needs to pay for his crimes!
Buck

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 30, 2009
Verna Adams is a bad seed for sure but the lawyers who donated to her election fund so they could get special favors once she was on the bench woll find another Verna to elect again.

Gun carrying laws will only put more guns in the hands of rapist like this thug. I hope they take him back to the restaurant he use to work at and put him through a meat grinder. Fresh sausage anyone?
Comes A Time

Brisbane, CA

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Hey, where is everybody? Why so few comments? Oh, right....... He's Not Latino.

The crimes he's been accused of are part of his culture, I'm so sure!
Giselle

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Apr 30, 2009
It doesn't matter what race he is...he's a sexual predator and needs to be put away. Would you want your sister, wife or child molested by this pervert?
Jim

Mill Valley, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2009
Comes A Time wrote:
Yeah, Manifest Destiny... they were born with that gene and culturized the behavior!

Enjoy conservaturds!
Red Diaper

Pittsburg, CA

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Comes A Time wrote:
Well , probably people have jobs and dont post in the middle of the work day. Why are you not at work ? Or are you stealing company time online ? I got a rare lunch at home so that is why I am posting.
Again , race has nothing to do with illegal aliens .Having illegal aliens is bad . Do they commit all the crimes ? Heck no . Lets say they commit just 30%. Enforce current laws and then whammo !! 30% reduction in crime .What ? you think us euro anchor babies will pick up the slack and do the crimes illegals just wont ( cant ) do ?
Giselle

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Apr 30, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Manifest Destiny... they were born with that gene and culturized the behavior!
Enjoy conservaturds!
Enjoy What Jim? You are a true MORON!
ALWAYS playing the race card with Caucasians. Go to Mexico where you belong!
wally kowalski

Sparks, NV

#11 Apr 30, 2009
Comes A Time wrote:
wrong and wrong.. had dinner at marin joe's two weeks ago on a sunday night and EVERY line cook was a latino. say it ain't so joe!
Jim

Mill Valley, CA

#12 Apr 30, 2009
Giselle wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy What Jim? You are a true MORON!
ALWAYS playing the race card with Caucasians. Go to Mexico where you belong!
Seems you got your panties all in a bunch honey. I never hear you complain when it goes the other way, can we assume something from that? I bet we can! So easy to expose you people and your double standards!
Giselle

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Apr 30, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you got your panties all in a bunch honey. I never hear you complain when it goes the other way, can we assume something from that? I bet we can! So easy to expose you people and your double standards!
I can only assume you are talking about yourself Jim.
You are very transparent and keep exposing yourself over and over again with your inane posts.
Jim

Mill Valley, CA

#14 Apr 30, 2009
Giselle wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume you are talking about yourself Jim.
You are very transparent and keep exposing yourself over and over again with your inane posts.
Try looking in the mirror. Talk about exposing... hummmm

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#15 Apr 30, 2009
Jim, You're a Poopy-Head.
So there.
Jim

Mill Valley, CA

#16 Apr 30, 2009
Commander Bunny wrote:
Jim, You're a Poopy-Head.
So there.
Thanks Commander Funny!
GeneTierney

AOL

#17 Apr 30, 2009
I'd like two meatballs with the pasta, please.
we the

Foster City, CA

#18 Apr 30, 2009
Buck wrote:
Verna Adams is a bad seed for sure but the lawyers who donated to her election fund so they could get special favors once she was on the bench woll find another Verna to elect again.
Gun carrying laws will only put more guns in the hands of rapist like this thug. I hope they take him back to the restaurant he use to work at and put him through a meat grinder. Fresh sausage anyone?
you must be a criminal cops who lie to cover up thier crimes by baming the inocent to cover up

you are total propaganda

by the way gun laws are for all people including women
you the type that has bage for power over people same mitality of a rapist power over person
we the

Foster City, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2009
Buck wrote:
npd criminal cops if this is you can be chaged with a crime for this post
we the

Foster City, CA

#20 Apr 30, 2009
npd knows what was sadui to me just befor a person almost killled me with a knife

and npd could have prevented it i was at npd for help and they turned me away and lt mc carthy was thier when i was turned away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mongols motorcycle gang members arrested (Oct '08) 13 min eyes on boobs 95
recall jack 15 min Findlay finder 18
So why was Edgar Cisneros at last night’s City ... 34 min took the city back? 12
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 7 hr PRENT ONER KRH 1,054
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 34,850
News Udani re-sentenced to 2 years for sexual battery (May '10) Wed Stoppedbeingafraid 14
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) Tue Spike 67

Whittier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages