PLAYER

Middlefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Yup they are lame and dont have nothing to do. The worst part is after high school we will ahve to support them. Welfare is coming to an end. LOl
VLM GANG

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

LA VARRIO LA MIRADA SINCE 58 AN O.G SUR VARRIO KEEPERS OF THE GATE JUST LIKE THE MARINES OR LIKE ST.PETER GAURDING HEAVANS GATE WE ARE THE FIRST VARRIO IN TO THE LOS FRM THE ORTH AND WE R THE LAST VARRIO OUT OF THE LOS FTRM LA SUR NO OTHER VARRIO CAN SAY THAT WE R THE GATE WATCHERS AND EVERY ONE ON THE PLANET NO'S ONLY THE BEST HAVE THE HONOR OF GAURDING THE GATE THATS WHY ST.PETER WHATCHES HEAVANS GATE THE MARINES WATCH THE U.S.A GATES AND LA VARRIO LA MIRADA VLM WATCHE THE GATE FOR THE LOS SHA !
The Bar Has Dropped

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

This gang crap is so old. When is the state going to start executing these aholes.
An Investigator

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

WHITTIER PD wrote:
Keep talking so was can track your IP addresses and pay you a visit when you least expect it.
A real cop woudlnt give that kind of heads up. They would just watch you walk in a hole. LOL WHITTIER PD. Besides, you would have to either have the site owner agree to give you the IP for nothing, or get a warrant for it. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to make it obvious that if you were a cop, that you would violate civil rights by mixing your online personal affairs with your active duties which have NO authority to be policing the internet.
big time

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

ITS ALL VE ENE E GANG wrote:
click click bang bang viva big time east side varrio nuevo estrada gang vne we our the og newtown 13 gang n da nueveros 863 is vne tiny wynos da tick tocks monkeybello side 323 323 323
DEADEND LOCOTE @zHOLEZ MY POPS IZ FROM CHICO VNE GET A phCKEN DAY JoB PUT!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Heaven will be full of ex gang bangers who have turned from doing evil to doing God's work. By faith they allowed Jesus Christ to be there Lord and Savior. Saddly Hell will be filled with others that did not turn from evil. God help us all.

Before we were gang memebrs we were all just little babies. God help us all, please.
Thinking

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

What would happen if the welfare program would cut off funds to any family that had a gang member living in the particular home. And, what if being a gang member was classified as a mental illness causing the gangster to have a deep need for attention and violance? God help us who are headed to that end.
ESKLS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

KLS
ESKLS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

VARRIO EAZY RIDERS GANG LOCOS CLIK ,ES ERS13 LOKOS
Doc

Signal Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Truley i will never be able to fathom the kind of thought process someone who decides to lead a gang life style possesses. everything about that life choice is negative. you never become educated or live up to your intellectual potential, you don't contribute to your community other than in a negative way, and you put yourself into dangerous situations where you will likely die. The only thing that i can really conclude about such a thought process is that deep down inside, somewhere in your subconscious you really do wish you were dead. Somewhere in life you decided to give up on yourselves.

Whether the cause of this was due to a bad and unstructured family environment or due to other causes such as identity crises is debateable, but the consequences of gang life are undeniable. by making the choice to be a banger you forgot how to value your own unique individuality, and how to value your humanity. you forgot who you really are, the person that was you before all of the drugs and the violence, the person that was once an innocent child and who could laugh and play and enjoy life. Even if you grew up in a bad enviroment, as a child you still had the capacity for these things.

as an adult,(or teen) you have thrown them away now and are miserable on the inside because of it. Regardless of how tough you try to act in the street, my assumption is that it is only a mask that you wear to cover up how ugly you really feel on the inside about yourself. its VERY hard to take that mask off and take a look at the reality of who you have become. I believe that would be the first step towards changing your life for the better though, because seeing the ugly truth should disgust you and make you want to change.

I think you all should try to understand that human beings are intellectual creatures, and to limit your intellectual capacity is to cripple part of your nature, which has severe negative effects on your psyche. to starve yourself of knowledge and to be unproductive with your life only causes depression and a loss of self appreciation.

i must ask why? why do you do these things to yourselves?? why do you hurt other people? what purpose does that serve in your life?? does that give you happiness?? to see another person in suffering and in pain?? to see that person's family grieving because you killed them?? what if that person was your brother? or your mother? or your sister? or your uncle? everyone you ever hurt had a family too. think about that. try to grasp that statement. please.

you need to realize that we are all connected in this world that we are living in, and that goes for all the gang haters as well. Yes gangs are detrimental to society, but we as educated individuals should try to find an effective solution to the problem instead of bitching about it or hoping that it will magically resolve itself someday. we shouldn't have to tolerate the crap that they do, allow it to continue to exist in our society, and i believe that if we found a way to inspire them to get educated and lead successful lives that things could start to change for the better. they need help in order to help themselves. Do the majority of them deserve it? probably not, but we should do it anyways because it would be the right thing to do. thats what would fix things.

i don't even know if any of you bangers can read this short passage i just wrote, but if you can i hope that it may give you a small insight into your current toxic lifestyle.

hopefully you can somehow find the courage and strength to start making the right choices and leave all the B.S. behind. good luck to you.
varrio of la mirada

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

varrio la mirada nomas need i type more think not! keepers of the gate to the los ! 1st varrio to the los frm the orth or the last varrio in the los from the sur either way our varrio is the gate gaurds and only the best gaurd the the gates jst like st, peter gaurds heavans gates and the u.s marines gaurd the u.s gates varrio la mirad gaurds the gates to the los for the sur 13 ! check your maps no othrer varrio can say that sha! la VLM DES/CUTDOWNS VARRIO LA MIRADA S.E SHA THE CITY VLM 13
varrio of la mirada

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

SOUTH EAST LA MIRADA wrote:
F**ck Caca Levas Big LA MIRADA DEAD ENDS GANG<quoted text>
ANY TIME ANY PLACE LEVAS PURO VARRIO LA MIRADA CUT DOWNS SINCE 1958
Tired of Gangsters

Signal Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

You are all effin losers.
seriously. guarding the gates of la mirada?? really?? wow. you don't own the city dumbass. get a job, make some money and then go buy yourself a property.
THEN you'll own something.
And as far as being these badasses goes, just stop trying to act hard. ONE squad of navy seals (like 5 guys) would fuck all of you up in that whole city, every last one of your punk asses would die and you would never even know where they were shooting you from.
you'd just be dead.
your whole gang, dead. gone
so stfu
do not care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

GEo wrote:
<quoted text>
Man! Thanks for proving my point. What the hell are you trying to say? Can't spell "Neighborhood" oh yeah, and it's spelled "enemies". Go's to show you who is riding in the small bus. You must make your parents proud. LMAO!
I guess you are riding along with them in the little bus. since you can't write 'goes' hahaha
Reality Check

Signal Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

mzbosslaydee_califas wrote:
every chapter of our lives hold a different story, a different begening and a different ending. the life of a chicano is the life no outsider can understand. we all have a story. i got family from many different neighborhoods. i got primos from pico nuevo y pico viejo. primas y primos from CR, 18th st, sur, familia from jim town, y lomas, the list goes on. pero they all want to fight one another. we hold no family reunions or kick backs. i got primos serving life and primos whos lives have been taken. we are who we are, proud with our heads held high. i am proud of who am. like i said before, our lives just a chapter of a story that no outsider will ever understand. i just gave you a bit of my story, a look in my life. i love all you warriors out there. brown pride por vida. i pray for all to come home safe from the war in the streets. one love.
Everyone has a story, no matter where the eff you are from. The main things revolving around your stories though are drugs, violence, and people NOT DOING SHIT with their lives. what can you really be proud of as a gangster?? I mean other than making a statement of "oh i live here this is what i'm about blah blah blah fear me etc" what the eff do you do with your life?? how do you advance technology or challenge the potential of the human mind?? you don't do shit. you sell drugs, and steal shit (which is fucking annoying), and hurt people. thats all you do. AND for what??? so you can sit around and say that you are some bad ass that accomplished alot with his life? you can never say that, because gangsters don't accomplish anything in life. not anything good at least. i wish that there was a way to stomp out that kind of mentality from you people. really i do, because the way i see things you should all just die. you all deserve whatever bullshit comes to you in life.
Angel_Baby310

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

TEMPER from WVLs PQS ...Its your baby mama ANGEL and i want you to know Im so sorry for what happen to us. I miss and LOVE you so much,I hate being without you!!! The baby misses and she NEEDS you to be there for her. COME BACK HOME BABE...I regrete the choice i made. get in touch with us,please! we need you.
v hustlers 13 gang

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

You fat b*tch
zoiksss

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

WVL_R1DEr wrote:
Hey whats up with WVL??? Were the homies at???
not here
Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

Angel_Baby310 wrote:
TEMPER from WVLs PQS ...Its your baby mama ANGEL and i want you to know Im so sorry for what happen to us. I miss and LOVE you so much,I hate being without you!!! The baby misses and she NEEDS you to be there for her. COME BACK HOME BABE...I regrete the choice i made. get in touch with us,please! we need you.
Check the morgue or jail.
boobie

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

hope everything goes well for u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 881 - 900 of1,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whittier Discussions

Search the Whittier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 min Get Right or Get Left 7,326
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 199,107
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr jef helms 15,674
Rash of injuries follows Novato playground inst... (Oct '10) 4 hr George Fradford 35
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr BFL 26,121
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr lmsa info 4,289
La puente shows us the way. 8 hr the roots 9
•••
•••

Whittier News Video

•••
•••

Whittier Jobs

•••
•••
•••