u mean shittier cause LN RULES THE SOUTH EAST SIDE OF TOWN NOT GIVIN A F##K
Low Profile

Pasadena, CA

#831 Aug 17, 2008
ELA LASD
Low Profile

Pasadena, CA

#832 Aug 17, 2008
This is by far one of the stupidest post yet. I'm still searching but this is very retarded. I worked CJ for 2 and a half years. This type of exposure is completely against most gangs Rules. Obviosly This Person is unaware of that and therefore I feel he is just some punk lil wannabe...lol Santanas Gang is not very Large and is mostly full of Dope addicts who steal to feed there needs. sorry for the exposure but you asked for it.
u vatos are lame wrote:
SATANAS GANG!!!fawk all your hoods1!! DEL AMO AND 209st u can find us by haskel or artesia high!!! lakewood side by farta!!! sts gang1!!fawk artesia,all norwalk,hg,chivas,abz,trg,cbc, trg,any gang or varrios that dont like us!!!Gboy,boomer,dragon,trigge r,bullet,loner,blanco,bouncer, skarkie,flaco,travieso,popeye, slim,puppet,green eyes,riskee,peanut,and whisper!!!!!!
straight up

Placentia, CA

#834 Aug 20, 2008
go eat some donuts and beat yor wife pig!!!!!!! u control nothing!!!!u just stand on the sidelines screaming and sqealing like the pig u are "send me in coach","thats a good one coach" like that movie radio!!!u retard!!!u are puppet yourself1!!! puppet master!!!yeah right!!! low level low life pig!!!!pigs are no good1!!!thats truth!!!so live with it!!!!by the way fawk sts!!! ha ha!!!!weak as hood!!!!!
YUNGSKOOBYGUNNWV LsX3

Murrieta, CA

#835 Aug 21, 2008
BIG BAD ASS UPTOWN WHITTIER VARRIO LOKOZ BLACK ANGEL CLICK WOOT WOOT...FUXK DICKEATERS BLOODYBUTTHOES N ALL U LAMES ON HERE FUXK ALL U INTERNET BANGERS N SHIT TALKERS
Low Profile

Pasadena, CA

#837 Aug 23, 2008
Haha Thats what most low life punks who end up getting locked up say. I can have dozens of REAL gangsters pay u a visit. You have never in your life been in trouble with the LAw, If you did you would know what I am talking about but you dont. If your so real and hood, what Hood r u from and what do they call u??
Lets see who the real chicken is??

Deputy S
East Los Angeles Sheriff dept.
do you want my number and ext??
straight up wrote:
go eat some donuts and beat yor wife pig!!!!!!! u control nothing!!!!u just stand on the sidelines screaming and sqealing like the pig u are "send me in coach","thats a good one coach" like that movie radio!!!u retard!!!u are puppet yourself1!!! puppet master!!!yeah right!!! low level low life pig!!!!pigs are no good1!!!thats truth!!!so live with it!!!!by the way fawk sts!!! ha ha!!!!weak as hood!!!!!
Low Profile

Pasadena, CA

#838 Aug 23, 2008
And why would I beat my wife, when I can beat yours?? Oh wait your not Married yuo just have 2 kids wit some fat chick from high school....lol
And I am gonna find out who you are, and if your ever locked up I am gonna stand in the side lines and watch you take it in the ass...lol
just close the cell and walk away...hahahaha
straight up wrote:
ha ha

Placentia, CA

#842 Sep 2, 2008
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame

SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!

Since: Aug 08

South Gate, CA

#843 Sep 3, 2008
this is retarded...
This is super retarded. Santanas gang?? its funny how I have never heard of these chumps
ha ha wrote:
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame
SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!
burrito man

Perris, CA

#844 Sep 3, 2008
I heard of them , I heard they like to gang bang on blogs lol

Since: Aug 08

South Gate, CA

#845 Sep 4, 2008
burrito man wrote:
I heard of them , I heard they like to gang bang on blogs lol
Agreed....lol
peace

Los Angeles, CA

#846 Sep 9, 2008
Losers, all gangbangers are losers. Also, i noticed alot of hoodrat children out there. What a shame. These hoodrats boys and girls are disappointing. They listen to garbage and eat garbage and do garbage.
Hoodrat boys and girls get yourself some class and actually listen to the teacher so that you may speak good English.
I am Mexican and am disappointed of the younger generation.
grow balls

Placentia, CA

#847 Sep 13, 2008
youngsters need to stop and think, anybody can pull a trigger!!!even a monkey1!!be a leader not a follower and wakeup, grow some balls and fight with your fist like the old days. nothing wrong with being proud of your barrio1!! so stop the senseless killing!!!to all oc,la,ie,sb,sgv,sf and evry one esle put the guns down and if u are real vato locos like u claim misters mas chingon and prove with your fists your neighborhood is down. chicanos unite!!!VSZA!!!!
VNWK

Rowland Heights, CA

#852 Sep 15, 2008
Fxck all the lames that dont put in work, but want to claim the fame. It's that sick ass Varrio NorWalK Gang putting all you levas to shame.
A Real gang pendejo

United States

#853 Sep 15, 2008
What REAL hoods Does Varrio Norwalk fight with?
Artesia? some little a55 hood with like three active members that you cant even beat!

VNWK doest fight anyone, their lames and chavalas. This gang is like so big and so many members because you dont fight with anyone and none of you dumba55es ever get killed. Get into a Real gang h0m0s
truth

Los Angeles, CA

#855 Sep 19, 2008
Hey all homies, tenderronies, and the macoronies.
It be all bout the liquer store owners who make dat dolla from all you losers. It all bout da benjamins when we bank on yo lame ugly faced short fat hoodrats. Its all bout the beer distributors making top dolla on your poor community men and women. We sell 5.00 bucks for cheap beer and ya'll buy in bulk. You prefer to drink than to feed and pay child support to your 5 hinas and 12 kids. Ha HA . Its all about the beer distributors and the local dealer who banks on your pot smoking habit. You poor wack hoodrat. keep bangin baggy clothed flea market wearing alley cats. Drink up beer cause you need too
7TH ST

Los Angeles, CA

#856 Sep 27, 2008
CHINGE SU MADRE ALL YOU PENDEJOS HATERS PURO SEVEN ST SANTA ANA
truth

Los Angeles, CA

#857 Sep 30, 2008
7TH ST wrote:
CHINGE SU MADRE ALL YOU PENDEJOS HATERS PURO SEVEN ST SANTA ANA
What is it that we hate?
lADY CASP3R

Bellevue, WA

#861 Oct 14, 2008
naww ala verga con todos ustedes pinches culeros..
fxxk varrio locos and playboys

iTS All ABOUT THE BiG AND BAD ASS VATOS LOCOS X3 GANG
Soooo

AOL

#862 Oct 14, 2008
Derrr wrote:
Satin is pretty tacky, but how does it deceive the world?
On a serious note, if I need to name my son Brad or Skippy to keep him from being a loser, I will do it.
You are an idiot.
HAHAHA I THINK THIS PERSON MEANT "SATAN" and, once again, it is clear how a lack of education affects all around us....using the incorrect word or spell completely changes the meaning and makes it a joke instead of what was intended...please PEOPLE take an English class if you do nothing else in this life....and I am a Mexican!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 1 hr STell51 283
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Christopher J 5,637
Pacheco Attempts to run for Council Seat Again 5 hr Exposed 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 9 hr Mansen 2,661
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 13 hr Joker 28
Public Library Blues 17 hr Montebello Newbie 1
News Meth Pills Were in In-n-Out Drink, Man Claims i... 23 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages