Azusa police arrest two in car to car shooting

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Police arrested two men Monday in the wake of a car to car shooting. Police responded to reports of gunshots in the 800 block of North Soldano Avenue at 8:10 p.m., Sgt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
That Dude

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Salazar and Juarez...I'm shocked at those last names!
Juan Garcia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

That Dude wrote:
Must be Asians! Gang related? You think?
Jumping Jim

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Just the local cholo's out doing what cholo's in Azusa do best, shooting up the place. Good for the cops who got them.
Juan Valdez

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

I can't think of a better way to HONOR your parents , grandparents ,and all those family members that immigrated here so that you could have a better life! I'm sure they all are REAL PROUD of you!!!
whiteland

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

calera ave wrote:
das rite azusa does best nkilla craker killa sur up! im on calera ave sur up
go back home buritos this is english written dumbasss.s
Canyon guy

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Just like i said in the other artical,here comes a big problem.Its like a flash back in time,just wait to they start releasing prisoners, every month.
Hmmmmm

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Juan Valdez wrote:
I can't think of a better way to HONOR your parents , grandparents ,and all those family members that immigrated here so that you could have a better life! I'm sure they all are REAL PROUD of you!!!
For all we know, these two could be second or third generation 'bangers.
unbelievable

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

calera ave wrote:
What a total waste of a human being, I am aggravated that you are even allowed to breathe the same air as me. You are just a punk with a keyboard!!
Tax Payer

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

That Dude wrote:
Sounds like a couple of Mexico's finest gone bad...again.
Taco Willie

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

2 more messirats to fill our prisons.
Just a dung heap

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

California is rapidly becoming one of the most undesirable places to live, largely in part to crap like this. Those of us who once thought this area was great, safe, wholesome place to raise our kids have long since raised them into productive, mature, up standing citizens with families of their own now;I shudder for my grandkids' future. I cannot imagine being so inept, so spineless as a parent that my son would have wanted to do nothing but spend his days selling dope, getting high, scribbling on walls, and seeking out rival gang members to harrass and shoot. All to prove what? I have no problem nor feel any sympathy or remorse when one gang member kills another-it helps thin the herd. How I wish that the general public could participate in the same type of activity-legally and free of criminal prosecution-in ridding the SGV of gangmembers and their offspring.
Silly Billy

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

calera ave wrote:
WHAT! Ummmm, WHAT! Can you please write English so the rest of us educated people can understand.
Concerned Citizen

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

The shady Azusa Police department never gives any details when a gang related shooting takes place. The community should have a right to know if a gang war has just begun in our neighborhood. No innocent person should be killed because the police department failed to let people know that they are in elevated danger this week.. And to all the racists.. Do not always assume those last names are Mexican..They could be many ethnicities.
Aniki

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

whiteland wrote:
<quoted text>
go back home buritos this is english written dumbasss.s
Good one cracker.
silsal

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Great job, Azusa Police. As for the community having the right to know if a gang war is in the neighborhood - you have to be dumb, blind and mute not to know that Azusa has always been a bad area with gangs - that is why many people have moved out of there or at least send their kids to another city to go to school. I know some that have even home schooled just so their kids are not
in danger of being around these low-life,miserable thugs whose parents (probably one-parent household) are probably in denial. Wake up!
yep

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

I have a solution...
Since they love to shoot at people, lets round them up and ship them out to Iraq. They can fight the war on terror while we bring home our soldiers,
who have left their families behind and our fighting and sacrificing their lives for OUR freedom!
not turning back

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Concerned Citizen wrote:
The shady Azusa Police department never gives any details when a gang related shooting takes place. The community should have a right to know if a gang war has just begun in our neighborhood. No innocent person should be killed because the police department failed to let people know that they are in elevated danger this week.. And to all the racists.. Do not always assume those last names are Mexican..They could be many ethnicities.
oh you better believe theres a gang war going on in azusa right now.this is only the beginning.
That Dude

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

yep wrote:
I have a solution...
Since they love to shoot at people, lets round them up and ship them out to Iraq. They can fight the war on terror while we bring home our soldiers,
who have left their families behind and our fighting and sacrificing their lives for OUR freedom!
I have a better solution. Deport anyone who is in the US illegally. That includes all illegals that are incarcerated. I'm not just talking about Hispanics either! Don't wanna leave because it sucks in Mexico? Too bad!

If you people left Mexico to come here for a better life then why are you turning the US into Mexico???

Since: Feb 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Things won't change because people are lazy. I'm not talking just about the cholo, but the police/politic as well.

We know there's a problem, but nothing can be done about it.
Politicians do not care

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Gang bangers are low-life losers who need be done away with!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whittier Discussions

Search the Whittier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 59 min NO RIGHTS WITHOUT CHRIST 200,314
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Sparky A2 7,833
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Mon Clean up 1,266
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) Mon Clean up 265
•••
•••

Whittier News Video

•••
Whittier Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Whittier Jobs

•••