EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect afte...

EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit

There are 603 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 13, 2009, titled EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

I Know You

Long Beach, CA

#645 Jun 28, 2010
Oh Valley Girl Dont Be So Naive.....
ha ha ha

Canyon Country, CA

#646 Jun 30, 2010
Not Amusing wrote:
OHHH DJRalphiE B has a turtleneck, I Figured I share on here since your all sharing....HMMM I wonder if they actually read this.....
Oh, yes they do, ha ha ha!
haha

Anaheim, CA

#647 Aug 12, 2010
oh valerie, it means he has an uncircumsized penissssss
haha

Anaheim, CA

#648 Aug 12, 2010
....that you loooooove to suck.....
voom voom

Anaheim, CA

#649 Oct 3, 2010
Det. Batres is Disgusting! Ewwww
hahavoom

United States

#650 Oct 4, 2010
GET HELP ASAP! IT MUST BE DISGUSTING TO BE YOU!
LOL

Honolulu, HI

#651 Feb 18, 2011
AFTER READING THIS POST & COMMENTS, IT IS CLEARLY SPOKEN THAT DET. RALPH BATRES IS DISGUSTING, KNOWN AS A PIG & "MANWHORE", AND HAS AN UNCIRCUMSIZED PEN*S.... IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, ANOTHER FORUM STATES HE HAS SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS, ANOTHER SAYS HE SMUGGLES DRUGS, ANOTHER SAYS THINGS (WHICH ARE TRUE MIGHT I ADD) ABOUT HIS COP BROTHER, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON....I THINK THE GUY IS A D*CK....BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION....
Ed Solis

Long Beach, CA

#652 Feb 19, 2011
More Illegal Alien felons devaluing life in So Cal.
Kick the Trash for me, Officer.
careful

Sunland, CA

#653 Feb 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
AFTER READING THIS POST & COMMENTS, IT IS CLEARLY SPOKEN THAT DET. RALPH BATRES IS DISGUSTING, KNOWN AS A PIG & "MANWHORE", AND HAS AN UNCIRCUMSIZED PEN*S.... IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, ANOTHER FORUM STATES HE HAS SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS, ANOTHER SAYS HE SMUGGLES DRUGS, ANOTHER SAYS THINGS (WHICH ARE TRUE MIGHT I ADD) ABOUT HIS COP BROTHER, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON....I THINK THE GUY IS A D*CK....BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION....
You should be careful with your words ...Big Brother is watching... and you will have to deal with heavy consequences.
TBillingsley

United States

#654 Mar 5, 2011
Should have taken him to Norwood school for Tombstone Pizza day? Living n Florence, Sc now. Santos is going to come down on you hard as he's a Captain now and ready to spread his Peacock wings and land on you like a ton of bricks. Watch out for Big Brotha.
You Tell Me

Anaheim, CA

#655 Aug 13, 2011
This is Disguisting! I have always looked up to Ralphie, but gosh, he is disguisting...He is a 45 year old discriminator. Talk 'bout this....
ViciousVal

West Covina, CA

#656 Oct 18, 2011
You Tell Me wrote:
This is Disguisting! I have always looked up to Ralphie, but gosh, he is disguisting...He is a 45 year old discriminator. Talk 'bout this....
Now he's a discriminator? What else? Come on just add to the list people, like seriously! Show how disrespectful and how unappreciative you are of someone who has busted his a** to lock up some of the worthless people that surround us day in and day out. Whoever you are talking crap about Batres, I suggest you shut your little mouth and start appreciating the work he does in our city.
Truth hurts

Los Angeles, CA

#657 Oct 20, 2011
ViciousVal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he's a discriminator? What else? Come on just add to the list people, like seriously! Show how disrespectful and how unappreciative you are of someone who has busted his a** to lock up some of the worthless people that surround us day in and day out. Whoever you are talking crap about Batres, I suggest you shut your little mouth and start appreciating the work he does in our city.
Looks like "Vicious Val" is "sleeping" with Ralph... Watch out, he is one DIRTY man...
Chris

United States

#658 Apr 29, 2012
O J FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text> not only 1 he sleeps with 2 prostitute i've seen him going into LA BONITA HOTEL with different prostitutes and not only RALPH BATRES does that LT. SANTOS HERNANDEZ is the same thing he picks them up in his blueundercover car with tinted windows.
They should fire them and stop letting them have their way El Monte needs to have trusted Police not corrupted police.
Joker

Los Angeles, CA

#659 Sep 13, 2012
You Tell Me wrote:
Nah he just turned 45 Sept 9 1967. But yes i agree he is disgusting.
Lol

Los Angeles, CA

#660 Sep 15, 2012
The empd department as other organizations are filled with inappropriate relationships.
Unfortunately, the current Chief of Police is not the greatest role model nor does he give a dam about the city or the empd.
Jessica

Azusa, CA

#661 Jun 26, 2013
O J FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text> not only 1 he sleeps with 2 prostitute i've seen him going into LA BONITA HOTEL with different prostitutes and not only RALPH BATRES does that LT. SANTOS HERNANDEZ is the same thing he picks them up in his blueundercover car with tinted windows.

I do believe this, for the reason that at a couple of occasions when I was strolling the streets of friendly El Monte, Bastres and Santos are perverts and one occasion I recall Bastres telling one of the homies that he would let him go, act blind from what he was going to arrested him for, if the homie will bent down pull his pants and boxers down and let him stick his booty hole with Bastre's ginitals!!! And let Santos watch and take turns! I was in disbelieve...
Unknown

United States

#662 Jun 27, 2013
Lol emf's should b down with something like tht lol buncha [email protected] levas n e way
in the footsteps

Pico Rivera, CA

#663 Jun 27, 2013
QUOTE who="Little Man Syndrome"]Thank you Ken Alva for retiring from El Monte Police Department. You have made our lives and jobs a better place to work. Ever since you left the department your peers have all agreed what a ...... you were and how you had what is called "The Little Man Syndrome"
Too bad you wife cant see you for the lying cheating little man that you are. It was very well known that you used your position to get the ladies.
There was a PD officer in the Monterey Park Police department that did the something then he ended up in Glendora as their GPD Chief with his newer wife
The Supreme Court says a key provision of the landmark Voting Rights Act cannot be enforced until Congress comes up with a new way of determining which states and localities require close federal monitoring of elections.
First on the list is Glendora, California.
Second El Monte, California
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

#664 Jun 27, 2013
in the footsteps wrote:
QUOTE who="Little Man Syndrome"]Thank you Ken Alva for retiring from El Monte Police Department. You have made our lives and jobs a better place to work. Ever since you left the department your peers have all agreed what a ...... you were and how you had what is called "The Little Man Syndrome"
Too bad you wife cant see you for the lying cheating little man that you are. It was very well known that you used your position to get the ladies.
There was a PD officer in the Monterey Park Police department that did the something then he ended up in Glendora as their GPD Chief with his newer wife
The Supreme Court says a key provision of the landmark Voting Rights Act cannot be enforced until Congress comes up with a new way of determining which states and localities require close federal monitoring of elections.
First on the list is Glendora, California.
Second El Monte, California
Is this fact or a belief ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Chosen Traveler 32,272
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) 13 hr Lopez 7
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr lmsa dad 6,507
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... May 27 Mike Bauteesta Sc... 3
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) May 24 Bruce 224
News Downey police probe apparent murder-suicide on ... (Nov '10) May 22 Devona 103
News 'War Dad' dies young in L.A. alley (Aug '10) May 21 Laurie chavez 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages