Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 942

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
WOW

United States

#520 Jan 28, 2011
I'm waiting to destroy the played out layed out toy. My fist of fiery is coming down full of joy. Don't break my heart all hell will break lOose. I love u. And will never let any MF take my breath the way I feel about u right now Money couldn't even buy me. Yeah not even MR. Caponee. I love u babe to the fullest. I'm willing to be all that I can be only 4 U. Don't how speciaL u r 2 me. U know who I am and know who u R. I do love u. Always and for ever I love u GOOD NIGHT. Dad
esV213GANG WINOS

Moreno Valley, CA

#521 Feb 4, 2011
VSSMX3 wrote:
VARRIO SOUTHSIDE MONTEBELLO13
Fxxk monkeys puro V213RIFA
SS ES KAM

Fall River, MA

#523 Feb 11, 2011
SS KraZy Ass Mexicans On Mine ..Kome Apnd Get Some
vne

Lynwood, CA

#524 Feb 12, 2011
esV213GANG WINOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fxxk monkeys puro V213RIFA
yeahfu*k monkeys,gonna get these fools outta montebello.all there o.g homies r a bunch of lames never banged in there life.
vne

Lynwood, CA

#525 Feb 12, 2011
SS ES KAM wrote:
so what,kam aint nuttin,take your ass to,fickett,
family

Lynwood, CA

#526 Feb 12, 2011
keep multiplying 2 all the VARRIO NUEVO HOMIES,all in there hoods,the east side ,projects,tic-tocks,montebello side,primos;LANCASTER,and the west side VNE, inglewood side!!much luv gees!!NUEVERO GANGSTERS!!!VNE FAMILA!!!13
family

Lynwood, CA

#527 Feb 12, 2011
vne wrote:
<quoted text>so what,kam aint nuttin,take your ass to,fickett,
2 MEE U FOOLS STARTED AS TAGGERS AND U LAMES WILL ALWAYS BE TAGGERS!!!THATS ALL U R!!!KRAZY TAGGERS,THATS WHAT U FOOS R..GOT IT!!!
family

Lynwood, CA

#528 Feb 12, 2011
MUCH LUV 2 THE O.G FIKETT ST HOMIE,SEDIO RIP HENRY.FUC KAM
family

Lynwood, CA

#530 Feb 12, 2011
Youngster wrote:
"What's up " w/ the sur, they allowing rata's to run the main line .Nowdays, & what's up w/ the vato's from SS Montebello. letting him still claim the fame w/ two different statements plus a testimony ,pointing fingers & alll case all on the net& still turning thier back on that issue,some straight bitch shit, you vato,s ain,t gonna learn until he drops a dime or frames & locks you up for some time. but he still firme yeah Largo. i'm droping your name look dummy's you vato's played me for a foo Okay firme i can except tjat but remember you vato's ain't fucking w/ some lame,& who ever is invovled in trying to eliminate the best, don't feel to comfortable cause i did something too& now i got a date . So lock them dooors cause i'm coming for that ass, oh don't be scared now ha ha see u soon ... But how sooon ??? Youngster The Betrayed One
YUP THE P WORKS ONLINE JUST LOOK UP THA LAME ASS MONKEYS NAME,RUBEN HERNANDEZ,.LINK MONTEBELLO GANG MEMBERS. YUP!!ALL SICK SMUTED UP.MONKEYS THINK HES A GEE.NO HE WAS UP STARIS WITH THE M.V FLOODING THE TEIRS UP UP COUNTY JAIL.P.C SENITIVE NEEDS YARD WITH ALL THE CHILD MOES, AND RAPOS,HE S PROBLY TAKING IT IN THE ASS NOW.
family

Lynwood, CA

#531 Feb 12, 2011
family wrote:
<quoted text>NOW HES CRACKING A DILDO IN HIS ASS!!!
NO NOT MEE ID SMACK THE SHIT OTTA THAT SKINNY LIL FAGGOTT,HAHHAHAHAH.
esV213GANG WINOS

Moreno Valley, CA

#532 Feb 12, 2011
SS ES KAM wrote:

F##k Kamotes u foos are lames ES=SSVarrio213Rifando in Montebello,Maywood, and Soutcentral F##k our enemigas 2gang or dnt bang!!! WINOS UP
streetsmarts

Dallas, TX

#533 Feb 14, 2011
For once this idiot claiming 213 montbello and maywood, so central. Is that there all different gangs maywood 213 is a different gang from montebello's 213 lol the 213 in montebello at best has 10 to 15 active members which is why they only have a 4 block radius hood the largest gangs in montebello... southside mtb, vail st, vne and 213 is the smallest... all the youtube videos from this so called wacky and jasper noticed there know where near videotape around there hood why too dangerous sinse its so small and easy to accest.. pathetic
WOW

United States

#535 Feb 18, 2011
OH shit youngsters out. Tell him 2 please call me when he's out oh I'm his friend when in need oh also tell them beezeez from the rec center no freakin way they can have my papi chulo. Oh no he's my pelon cabron and my fist of fiery is ready to punch yalls lights out anytime any where and bit!! Go ahead and fuck youself when he's on the phone he 's mine and nobody eles's I 'll prove that cause if I can't have no one can not even his celly. Lmao ha ha ha :(:)
The truth and nothing but

Pomona, CA

#536 Feb 18, 2011
Mark Chacon, a member of the Southside Montebello gang, entered into a plea
bargain with the prosecution in which he admitted to a charge of manslaughter in the
Estrada slaying and accepted a 13 year prison term in exchange for his testimony against
defendant Hernandez. Chacon testified as follows.
On the night of the murder he drove his white Suburban to the home of defendant
Hernandez, a fellow Southside gang member. The two of them picked up a third gang
member, Raymond Doktorczyk, and then drove to a friend’s house where they visited
and drank beer for a short time. Hernandez was wearing a black jacket and was armed
with a .38 revolver. Chacon did not know if Doktorczyk had a gun and could not
remember what he was wearing.
Around midnight Chacon, Hernandez and Doktorczyk left to go “cruising” in
Chacon’s car. Chacon drove, Hernandez sat in the front passenger seat and Doktorczyk
sat in the rear. They made their way to Poplar Avenue in Montebello where Chacon
knew members of a rival gang, Metro 13, congregated. According to Chacon they were
not “hunting” for rival gang members but if they saw any they were going to “gang
bang,”“fight,” and “maybe more ... if it leads to that.” Chacon drove slowly past the
apartment building where Estrada and his friends were standing on the balcony. Either
Hernandez or Doktorczyk said “Turn around.” Chacon made a U-turn and drove back to
the apartment building “to see if there was anybody from Metro there.” He parked in
front of the driveway and Hernandez and Doktorczyk got out of the car.
Asked what he thought Hernandez and Doktorczyk were going to do Chacon
answered he thought they were going to “hit them up.”“Hit them up,” he explained,
meant “ask them where they were from” which is a challenge in gang culture.
Chacon lost sight of Hernandez and Doktorczyk when they went up the driveway.
Moments later he heard a gunshot and the two men came running back to the car.
Hernandez was carrying the revolver and got into the front seat. Doktorczyk got in the
back. Chacon testified to statements made by Doktorczyk and Hernandez as they drove
away. According to Chacon,“[Doktorczyk] goes ‘I hit that fool’ and then he said he just
shot him.” Chacon turned to Hernandez and asked what happened. Hernandez replied,
“‘I shot that fool because he got too close.’”
The truth and nothing but

Pomona, CA

#537 Feb 18, 2011
WOW wrote:
OH shit youngsters out. Tell him 2 please call me when he's out oh I'm his friend when in need oh also tell them beezeez from the rec center no freakin way they can have my papi chulo. Oh no he's my pelon cabron and my fist of fiery is ready to punch yalls lights out anytime any where and bit!! Go ahead and fuck youself when he's on the phone he 's mine and nobody eles's I 'll prove that cause if I can't have no one can not even his celly. Lmao ha ha ha :(:)
Youngster got 25 to life. That means he will not even see the parole board until he has served 25 years. And then his chances are slim to none that they will vote to parole him. Wake up girl. You are what inmates call a "TANK". His celly has already had him. All his cellies.
WOW

United States

#538 Feb 18, 2011
Ha Ha HA a tank I am and don't give a crap what u think. He still human. At least that's his side of the story. Not only that I ain't the only one writing him. That's good to know he's getting laid it's all good in the hood look at all the homies on myspace coming forward about there bysexual life and most do come out of los. So whether there doing him or he's doing them no need to hate he still got a man's look. Oh yeah mind your own business and leave me alone I still love him. Lmao Ha Ha I ain't triPping either which way I'm a winner and a survivor. U know what's up? IDC
hahh

Lynwood, CA

#539 Feb 21, 2011
The truth and nothing but wrote:
Mark Chacon, a member of the Southside Montebello gang, entered into a plea
bargain with the prosecution in which he admitted to a charge of manslaughter in the
Estrada slaying and accepted a 13 year prison term in exchange for his testimony against
defendant Hernandez. Chacon testified as follows.
On the night of the murder he drove his white Suburban to the home of defendant
Hernandez, a fellow Southside gang member. The two of them picked up a third gang
member, Raymond Doktorczyk, and then drove to a friend’s house where they visited
and drank beer for a short time. Hernandez was wearing a black jacket and was armed
with a .38 revolver. Chacon did not know if Doktorczyk had a gun and could not
remember what he was wearing.
Around midnight Chacon, Hernandez and Doktorczyk left to go “cruising” in
Chacon’s car. Chacon drove, Hernandez sat in the front passenger seat and Doktorczyk
sat in the rear. They made their way to Poplar Avenue in Montebello where Chacon
knew members of a rival gang, Metro 13, congregated. According to Chacon they were
not “hunting” for rival gang members but if they saw any they were going to “gang
bang,”“fight,” and “maybe more ... if it leads to that.” Chacon drove slowly past the
apartment building where Estrada and his friends were standing on the balcony. Either
Hernandez or Doktorczyk said “Turn around.” Chacon made a U-turn and drove back to
the apartment building “to see if there was anybody from Metro there.” He parked in
front of the driveway and Hernandez and Doktorczyk got out of the car.
Asked what he thought Hernandez and Doktorczyk were going to do Chacon
answered he thought they were going to “hit them up.”“Hit them up,” he explained,
meant “ask them where they were from” which is a challenge in gang culture.
Chacon lost sight of Hernandez and Doktorczyk when they went up the driveway.
Moments later he heard a gunshot and the two men came running back to the car.
Hernandez was carrying the revolver and got into the front seat. Doktorczyk got in the
back. Chacon testified to statements made by Doktorczyk and Hernandez as they drove
away. According to Chacon,“[Doktorczyk] goes ‘I hit that fool’ and then he said he just
shot him.” Chacon turned to Hernandez and asked what happened. Hernandez replied,
“‘I shot that fool because he got too close.’”
u left out the part were him and his homies were telling on eachother.
WOW

United States

#540 Feb 21, 2011
I don't think so. There is no part where him and his homies were telling on each other go back and read through all of it . And so what they all did there time.
ESSS KAMBINO KRIME FAMILY

Whittier, CA

#542 Feb 22, 2011
WHAT UP TO MY HOMIES EAST SIDE SOUTH SIDE KAMSTERS 13 THE KAMBINO KRIME FAMILY
WOW

United States

#543 Feb 22, 2011
Hello!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 96
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,597
West Covina starts work on $250,000 playground ... 3 hr RoseB1607 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Bucketeers 7,967
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 7 hr REDNECK 38
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr do it here 16,011
Suspect in fatal car chase to be arraigned (Jul '10) 16 hr Curious 21

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 3:37PM PDT

Whittier News Video

Whittier Dating
Find my Match

Whittier Jobs

Whittier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whittier News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whittier

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]