Stepbrother faces misdemeanor charge ...

Stepbrother faces misdemeanor charge in fatal wreck

There are 1 comment on the News & Record story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Stepbrother faces misdemeanor charge in fatal wreck. In it, News & Record reports that:

A Whitsett man faces a misdemeanor charge stemming from a single-car crash in eastern Guilford County that killed his stepbrother Sunday. via News & Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record.

batman

Kernersville, NC

#1 Feb 5, 2008
devin leggett was a good person....i new him personally an if his supposibly stepbrother wasnt speeding an being a dumbass driver...i no he was i have rode with him myself an he doesnt care for nobodys life in the car...so he deserves everything that comes to him...if it wasnt for him devin my best friend would still be here today an if he was wearing his seat belt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitsett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police going undercover to stop prostitution in... (Nov '07) Apr 25 jimjim 96
Need advice from a CPA Apr 25 DawgGone 1
Review: Portrait By Wendy (Jul '12) Jul '12 TAS 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Haelae 2
Debate: Civil Unions - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marilyn 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Whitsett, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kyle 1
News Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley (May '10) Dec '10 Nichole Shoffner 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitsett Mortgages