Pair Arrested After Chase Wanted on M...

Pair Arrested After Chase Wanted on More Than 20 Charges

There are 17 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Pair Arrested After Chase Wanted on More Than 20 Charges. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The man and woman who were apprehended after leading police on a long car chase Wednesday afternoon were wanted on more than 20 charges in connection with crimes in five Piedmont cities, a spokesman for the Guilford County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Citzen X

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Well dumbie you were caught so there is NO bonnie and Clyde here. People like you make society worse then it already is!!

Jail is where you belong and hopefully you will stay!
ASS

Deer Park, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2009
They look like two upstanding citizens!!!!!!
Kathy G

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 27, 2009
Why bother charging them at all. Sounds like they will be back on the street within minutes of court! What the heck where these 2 doing on the streets with these type of charges against them. Criminals seem to have more rights then good law abidding citizens.
I thought we had a new law 3 strikes on a felony and you were out!!! I guess he must have had a good attorney - or a very good judge.
Duhhhhhhhh

High Point, NC

#5 Aug 27, 2009
CRACKHEADS maybe?
Blue

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2009
OMG !!
How can People get away with stuff like this!????
They need help!!
May god be with them...
mandy

Clemmons, NC

#7 Aug 28, 2009
are you serious people? may god be with them? come on people they didnt murder anyone!!! i cant believe this has been on the news for this long. there is much worse things going on out there like the murder of an teenage boy who done nothing wrong!!!
Sandra Gibson

Lynchburg, VA

#8 Aug 28, 2009
I am the aunt to Jason. If you only could have seen him as a child growing up in a drug society you would have never thought that this sweet, honest child would have been involved in anything like this. Now a grown man he has made his choices and must pay for them.This is how drugs can change a perfectly good teenager into a felon/kind of person he has come to be.
Concerned

High Point, NC

#9 Aug 28, 2009
Hey Mandy since you think they did nothing wrong maybe your home will be the next one they break into, it's minds like yours that keeps these thieving thugs on the street in the first place. What type crimes do you think drugs eventually lead to. Most of our serious crimes such as robbery, murder and yes some rapes are related to drugs. You are so blind
davidpd37

Angier, NC

#10 Aug 28, 2009
these two repeat offenders need quick rehabilitation. pow. pow.
Monique In High Point

Greensboro, NC

#11 Aug 28, 2009
Where is the justice? If this had been a black couple, they would have been shot. If they were able to actually make it to lock up...Trust and believe the bond would not have been a paltry $70,000 and/or $150,000.....

They wouldn't have seen the light of day. It would have been "clink..clink."..

This is ridiculous!
NotAClone

Shreveport, LA

#12 Aug 29, 2009
Don't you have anything better than to play the race card?

Get over it…blacks are not victims.

They become victims by listening to the likes of you, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Wright and others!

They are the “new” slave owners of our time!

They run the mentality of their slaves in the plantation now known as “inner cities”!

They want you to be beaten down as a victim…they will continually harp how you are mistreated and abused by the “man”!

Wake up…black America…the “man” is now “black”!

So when you have your own black leaders putting you down and keeping you under their thumb…you may be as stupid as they want you to appear to be!

You have brains, you have opportunities, you have obligations to your family…go out and make something of yourselves!

Look around you black America…the only one keeping you down is the “black” slave owners of today!

Only you can break those “chains of slavery”!
Monique In High Point wrote:
Where is the justice? If this had been a black couple, they would have been shot. If they were able to actually make it to lock up...Trust and believe the bond would not have been a paltry $70,000 and/or $150,000.....
They wouldn't have seen the light of day. It would have been "clink..clink."..
This is ridiculous!
moe48

AOL

#13 Aug 29, 2009
These two have no common scense at all. They have put lives in dander and all they have to say is that they are Bonnie and Clyde. They got their picture on TV and got people to talk about them. So the only thing they could do was go on facebook and brage about it.It seems that they have no regard for themselvies or others I hope that they get the most of what they deserve.
misty

Clemmons, NC

#14 Aug 29, 2009
I know jason and this is his bad side. Love plays apart of him and the good side is good but drugs has brought him to nothing so dont judge he needs help with the drug problem and getting away from the BONNIE who influences his life
fed up

Reidsville, NC

#15 Aug 30, 2009
I so agree with some of the comments. What happened to the three strikes rule. How were these two out of jail to begin with. Why did a judge, or lawyer agree to let this keep occuring. As much of a record that these two have, for them to out in society, is ludricous. They should not have the chance to break into anyone home, business, or to abuse the right of anyone. For him to be boasting about it, should be a lesson for the upcoming lawyers and judges, to put them away for the longest time possible. For someone to mention to breaking and entering isn't murder, no it isn't, I agree, there is no comparsion between the two. I also agree. But, if these kinds of criminals are allowed any freedom, they will continually repeat these offenses, and the crimes will get worse. Citizen of this state or any other, are fed up with having to deal with thugs who: think they don't have to work for a living, like most people, who think they can steal money and possesions, to get their drugs and alcohol. I know alot of people have reached their limit of having to deal with the reprecussions of these crimes, I included. They need to punished to the extent of the law. There is no excuse whosover to repeatly, continue to commit crime like this. If the judges or lawyers have to deal with the invasion of privacy, that these kinds of crimes cause, they would think twice, about ever allowing them any kind leniency at all.
whatever

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 30, 2009
misty wrote:
I know jason and this is his bad side. Love plays apart of him and the good side is good but drugs has brought him to nothing so dont judge he needs help with the drug problem and getting away from the BONNIE who influences his life
Whatever Misty !!! Get over yourself no one twisted his arm and made him do all of this .. Is this why he has the B&E Charges and "Bonnie" doesnt !!! I have known both of these for a long time ... Both need Help for the drugs
whatever

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 30, 2009
and now he will have a chance to get away from bonnie but she will be replaced with bubba in jail good luck Clyde!!!
Happy

AOL

#18 Sep 1, 2009
Great job to the Police Dept. These masterminds did $600 in damages
to steal $19 from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitsett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elon College=Diploma Mill (Oct '12) Jan 18 skullduggery 3
News North Carolina is home to one of the safest cit... Jan 2 Privilege 1
Review: Portrait By Wendy (Jul '12) Jul '12 TAS 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Haelae 2
Debate: Civil Unions - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marilyn 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Whitsett, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kyle 1
News Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley (May '10) Dec '10 Nichole Shoffner 3

Whitsett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitsett Mortgages