Missing Woman Nancy Twyman Jenkins

Missing Woman Nancy Twyman Jenkins

Posted in the Whitsett Forum

CarolinaCares

Elizabethtown, NC

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Am I the only one who cares about this lady? Come on...
Somebody knows something.
Alottosay

Salisbury, NC

#3 Aug 20, 2012
I care too, but I do wonder about everybody else. Where is she? It was reported that she was missing from her home and that the sheriff's department was looking for her and then NOTHING! Nothing else on the news at all. She's still missing because she's still on the sheriff's site and several missing people sites. No 57 year old woman walked off without her car and her pocketbook. She just disappeared and all her stuff was left behind. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving and she had made plans for that afternoon that she turned up gone. It's like she's gone and NOBODY cares. Where's the news about this woman? Ask your mama if she's going to take off on a little vacation without taking her car and her pocketbook. If Nancy Jenkins was your mama wouldn't you be trying everything to find her? What exactly is the sheriff's office doing about finding her? Why's her family's not on tv begging for people to call in with tips? Why aren't people upset that somebody from around here is gone and nobody's seen or heard from her in nearly 3 months? Where is she? She didn't walk off the face of the earth, you know. Nobody's seen her. What happened to her?
CarolinaCares

Elizabethtown, NC

#4 Aug 27, 2012
" If Nancy Jenkins was your mama wouldn't you be trying everything to find her? "

You bet I would. I'd not be sitting back and saying "well,when she wants to come back she will"

There are NO indications that this woman walked away of her own accord. Perhaps the family is in such denial that they don't want to think anything could have happened to her, or perhaps they are keeping quiet about it for other reasons. I don't know. But no one is making any noise about this woman missing and it seems to me there are plenty of places and ways to be looking for her.
It's a pathetic world we live in if there is no more concern than this given over a mother and grandmother missing for THREE MONTHS !!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Where is the bad @$$ ex-boyfriend in all of this? Did Nancy lend him money from an insurance claim payout or her pension? Did he stop by her new abode in his blue car that morning, under the pretence of collecting some of his old CDs, and then abducted her?

It sounds as if LE is on this and that family and friends know who caused Nancy to disappear and are afraid, hence the reason for the silence.

Bumping for Nancy...
Nancy D

Durham, NC

#7 Nov 7, 2012
This bothers me. I met this lady many years ago, when her husband was alive and her daughter was a baby. People don't just disappear without a word or a trace. Is the search for her still active? Have there been any sightings or leads?
Kitty Kat

Austin, TX

#8 Jan 3, 2013
This is going to be a shocker I bet.. Her Body was found in her neighborhood 12/31/2012 by Deer Hunters. Dont think she would have went walking in the woods..Someone knows sonething and are not talking.. Sad
A Friend

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I haven't read what caused this lady's death. The last news I found was at the very beginning of January and it said Nancy's remains were found by hunters. The remains were reported to be in the open, less than a mile from her home and not far off a main road. She had been missing for seven months. There seems to be nothing reported about the cause of Nancy's death. Did someone harm her? If so, those who cared about Nancy want answers and Nancy deserves justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitsett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Portrait By Wendy (Jul '12) Jul '12 TAS 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Haelae 2
Debate: Civil Unions - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marilyn 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Whitsett, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kyle 1
News Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley (May '10) Dec '10 Nichole Shoffner 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Neighbor From Across 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Yalla Dawg 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitsett Mortgages