Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley

Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley

There are 3 comments on the Courier-Tribune story from May 10, 2010, titled Motorcyclist dies after wreck in Staley. In it, Courier-Tribune reports that:

STALEY a ' A motorcylist has died from injuries suffered in a one-vehicle accident on Soapstone Mountain Road on Monday afternoon shortly after 5 p.m. A highway patrol spokesman said Monday night the motorcyle was involved in a chase with law enforcement when the wreck occurred about one mile from Whitea TMs Chapel Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Tribune.

Lynn Marie

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 11, 2010
RIP Billy Daye gone but Never forgotten
Debra Hunt Prater

High Point, NC

#2 May 19, 2010
Lynn Marie wrote:
RIP Billy Daye gone but Never forgotten
I can't say that I knew Billy Lee Daye very well but I do know his darling daughter Madison & her mother Krystal. I am Madisons preschool teacher. I have known Krystal for 16+ years and I know she & her daughter are heart broken. It's hard to answer a five year opld child when she says "You said that some wishes & dreams can come true if you wish & believe "So why can't I wish my daddy back! I only recently meant Billy but I can acssure you that Madison was the apple of his eye & (looks just like him)! Little Madison graduates from my preschool in a few weeks and it broke my heart when she said my daddy will be so sad that he didn't get to see me graduate! I told her that I hope he can see her from heaven and hopefully one day they would be together again. It is indeed a sad day when a little girl loses her daddy!
Nichole Shoffner

Katy, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Billy Lee Daye, was a great person! He was my Godbrother, I've known him my entire life. I remember the day we found out we were godbrother/sister. Ever since that day we acted like real bother/sister. I will miss him so much, words can't even explain. Everytime I come home to visit (NC) I'm use to seeing him and hanging out , catching up with him. Now when I come home it will never be the same. Liberty or Randolph County will never be the same with out Billy Lee Daye aka- whop/ tunk. I love you brother until we meet again, u will ALWAYS be in my heart!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitsett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what to do?? Aug 11 Tealgirl2010 1
News Goldsboro hires human resources director Aug 3 Karl 1
Review: Portrait By Wendy (Jul '12) Jul '12 TAS 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Haelae 2
Debate: Civil Unions - Whitsett, NC (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marilyn 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Whitsett, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kyle 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Neighbor From Across 9

Whitsett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitsett Mortgages