Two Vets Checked Out of the Dallas VA...

Two Vets Checked Out of the Dallas VA Last Week. Now, They're Both Dead.

There are 1 comment on the Dallas Observer story from Feb 3, 2008, titled Two Vets Checked Out of the Dallas VA Last Week. Now, They're Both Dead.. In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

“We begged them not to discharge him, because we knew he was a danger to himself or others, and they wouldn't listen. If they'd listened to us -- and we're not even the professionals here -- Pat would still be alive.”

Yesterday we came across the following video, in which a woman -- identified on her YouTube page only as "Widowedtoosoon" -- grieves the loss of her husband and blames the Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center ... via Dallas Observer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

Cordelia Demopoulos

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2008
I hope the Building Commission and ALL those who sit on city council and the Whitney Police Department are proud of trying to take a home that is paid for.
I have lost EVERYTHING that meant anything to me!!!
MY Darling Husband, Nicholas Demopoulos was pushed to the edge of NO RETURN over the underhanded way the city of Whitney has taken our home!!!! HIS DEATH IS ON ALL YOUR HANDS!!!!
It was NOT A SINGLE WIDE MOBILE HOME LIKE YOUR ORDER TO REMOVE STATED!!! I HAVE A LEGAL CERTIFIED SURVEY FROM THE HILL COUNTY SURVEYER AT THE TIME: IT STATES A SINGLE FRAMED DWELLING!!! There are 2 ways to do something. The city of WHitney's Cruel and underhanded way; or the compassionate small town friendly way. I hope his death and be being left homeless and broke; fighting so hard for what was right; was worth his and my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope, West Texas mayors talk - strength in numb... Sun help us lower taxes 3
News 2 West Texas elected officials arrested on fede... Jul 11 BorderDrama 1
News Pastors in Texas find new ways to serve fearful... Jul 10 KEEPER 2
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Jul 8 Laredo 1
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Jul 5 Memarvel 95
News West, Texas explosion deemed a criminal act (May '16) Jun 30 Texas FireCracker 2
Summer Wadley? (Apr '14) Jun '17 The Truth 4

Whitney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitney Mortgages