Radiation in Bunker 7 Times Above Normal 9/15/13

Sep 15, 2013 Full story: KOSA 7

A contaminated bunker discovered at a West Texas military post had nearly seven times more than the level of accepted radiation, according to a military report.

Full Story
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Well, if this doesn't beat all! I am incensed about this, absolutely bonkos with rage. We need to demand an investigation and accountability. Heads must roll because this radiation is nothing to muck about with. Radiation will leave us butt up with a flower in it. Nuclear waste.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
Well, if this doesn't beat all! I am incensed about this, absolutely bonkos with rage. We need to demand an investigation and accountability. Heads must roll because this radiation is nothing to muck about with. Radiation will leave us butt up with a flower in it. Nuclear waste.
Shut The F P. you are an imposter, coward and thief. Your ideas are B.S. you can't even understand radiation counters much less read them. May you walk into a reactor core.
radiant glowing balls

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut The F P. you are an imposter, coward and thief. Your ideas are B.S. you can't even understand radiation counters much less read them. May you walk into a reactor core.
Stop crying and you go STUFF you old azz pendeja.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2013
radiant glowing balls wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying and you go STUFF you old azz pendeja.
Stop waving your balls and your pecker in public. Keep your pecker in your pants and your balls under wraps. To do otherwise would be unseemly.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 Sep 16, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
It should not have any effect on vile, angry, obese, old malignat midgets.
Ratbuzzard

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 16, 2013
This radiation is a bane to our society. We're trying to live our lives and pursue religious fulfillment and now this. Where is Mayor Leeser when we need him?
Ratbuzzard

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Ratmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It should not have any effect on vile, angry, obese, old malignat midgets.
Pefect, then your midget momma is safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abilene teacher resigns, charged with felony Dec 18 Please 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Bosque County to ask voters to fund new jail (Jul '10) Dec 8 Carla 7
Predator P3 Pool Cue For Sale (Mar '13) Nov 29 bill 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
West Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov '14 Musikologist 8
Cant Drive 55? West Texas Welcomes You (Oct '06) Nov '14 clockemKop 6

Whitney News Video

Whitney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitney

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]