Religion in brief: Youth for Christ p...

Religion in brief: Youth for Christ plans event for senior stud...

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Religion in brief: Youth for Christ plans event for senior stud.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Youth for Christ will have its third annual Senior Night at 6 p.m. May 22 at Americas High School gym, 12101 Pellicano.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Superstitious Nonsese

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2010
How many young, hopeful scientists has we lost due to this religious brainwashing??
Did we lose the next Einstein, Darwin, Copernicus?
Laughing at Superstitious

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Pretty funny stuff there...I take it you're not one of the scientists lost to "religious brainwashing." I mean, no subject/verb agreement, and the three examples you cited were Christian or Agnostic. All had a belief in a Creator. Nicely formulated thesis.
Rey

AOL

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Anger is a result of frustration because of an inability to control the situation.

No one is forcing you believe or particpate, so why the anger that others do believe?

Apparently you never heard, it is better to believe and be wrong, than to not believe and be wrong.
Food for thought

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Superstitious Nonsese wrote:
How many young, hopeful scientists has we lost due to this religious brainwashing??
Did we lose the next Einstein, Darwin, Copernicus?
So how do you feel about all those potential young, hopeful scientists lost to abortion? Is it only religion that offends you, or are you equally as incensed at the prospect of losing potential genius to a barbaric, Humanist philosophy like eugenics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Keelin Sep 15 SMJ 1
News $25 Million Gift to Establish New Dental School... Sep 9 Proper Words Police 14
News Police in West Texas town of Alpine search for ... Sep 8 wendy 1
News Episcopal school accused of ignoring bullying o... (Jun '11) Sep 7 Ex TEC 2
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Sep 6 nunya 3
News An Introduction to Canada's Big Oil Sep 3 Admiral 1
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Aug '16 Casper 88 89

Whitney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitney Mortgages