Equal Cheers for Boys and Girls Draw ...

Equal Cheers for Boys and Girls Draw Some Boos

There are 1 comment on the New York Times story from Jan 13, 2007, titled Equal Cheers for Boys and Girls Draw Some Boos. In it, New York Times reports that:

Thirty girls signed up for the cheerleading squad this winter at Whitney Point High School in upstate New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

Aly Juttner

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2007
Ok! I was a WPHS cheerleader and I have got to tell you Whitney Point High Schoolers this year dont support cheerleading. And probible wont for my Highschool "career"!
So it's hard when you hear people picking on you because your a cheerleader and saying "your not pretty enough to be a cheerleader" or "you are so fat and ugly"! Granted I think Im fat but no one else does. So that gives them no right to pick on cheer girls!(Just Sayin!)And BTW the whole girls must cheer for girls is so much crap because now only 7 girls are on the squad because just one mom brought it up "Oh my daughter should be cheered for because she plays basketball and the guys that play basketball get cheered for why shouldnt the girls?" OK! I dont know if she said that or not but thats what we think.
Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whitney Point teacher to appear on 'The Bachelo... (Jun '08) Nov 14 HAIRY HINEY 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov 1 Voyeur 201
michael thelps (Aug '16) Mar '17 Billy 2
Whitney point schools shutdown? (May '16) Aug '16 rita jane 2
webpigliz (Jan '15) May '15 marathon resident 3
Looking for childhood friend (Jul '14) Jul '14 Friend 1
News Man arrested after Whitney Point bar fight (Mar '14) Mar '14 CNY 2

Whitney Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitney Point Mortgages