Dr Timothy Jones, DO Family Practioner

Dr Timothy Jones, DO Family Practioner

Posted in the Whitney Point Forum

No Doctor for the Patient

Greene, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I hear once again we are losing a Great Doctor in Whitney Point. I'd like to know why. How many docts do we need to lose before people wake up? Dr Jones has a large patient list and as far as I'm aware takes great care of them. I have written to Lourds Hospital and got the standard answer, we will look into this thanks for contacting us. Can't we stop this some how? He is one of only a few doctors in the area that take cares of people with chronic bone (back) pain. Lourdes list 1 other Doctor of Osteopath in Downsville. There is another listed in Vestal who dos not take medicaid patients. Please help keep this Doctor in Whitney Point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alpaca farm May '15 marathon resident 1
webpigliz May '15 marathon resident 3
Looking for childhood friend (Jul '14) Jul '14 Friend 1
News Man arrested after Whitney Point bar fight (Mar '14) Mar '14 CNY 2
News Glen Aubrey fire company restoring funds after ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 roseyoungstewart 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200
Ron Kiebel Funny Video (Aug '12) Aug '12 You Tuber 1
More from around the web

Whitney Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Whitney Point Mortgages