WP Ambulance Service Stopping

Full story: Newschannel34.com
WP Ambulance Service Stopping Posted: 3/2/2006 7:51:21 PM Video The only ambulance in Northern Broome County will soon be out of service. Full Story
Martin Sorenson

Ely, NV

#1 Mar 3, 2006
Gosh I hate to see any Emergeny Medical Ambulance service shut down. I have been involved in a voluntter ambulance service in Eastern Nevada for many years, It is difficult to keep volunteers, most people have no idea what it cost a family in terms of hours of training, practice, hours and hours spend on ambulances calls. Out service which covers nearly 3500 square miles struggles every day, we do charge, and the fees pay for new equipment and training. God bless all the volunteers you have and those who have retired. Martin J. Sorenson, Ruth, Nevada

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman that works part time a court jester yoga Sep 25 Blak 1
Greene Cops harrassing innocent kids? Rape? Kid... (Apr '13) Sep '14 justice 3
road dust controll Aug '14 TIM 1
Looking for childhood friend Jul '14 Friend 1
A look back at abuse of power by police in WNY May '14 city dude 1
Man arrested after Whitney Point bar fight (Mar '14) Mar '14 CNY 2
Glen Aubrey fire company restoring funds after ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 roseyoungstewart 1
Whitney Point Dating
Find my Match

Whitney Point Jobs

Whitney Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitney Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitney Point

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]