Mother charged for leaving kids in park

There are 8 comments on the Jul 12, 2006, Hometown Life story titled Mother charged for leaving kids in park. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

Canton police aren't sure why Qamara Biquis Muhammad's little boys were left in her van for more than two hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

Kevin

AOL

#1 Jul 14, 2006
Look at her, she is obviously just another retarded foreigner. She and the rest of her family need to be shipped back to where they came from. We should not have to waste our tax payers monies on all of these foreigners wrong doings. I can almost gaurantee that she only gets a slap on the wrist once again. And then when she does kill her children she will sue someone else over it.
Someone

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2006
I know the family personally and in no way approve of what Qamara did but can tell you for a fact that the family is fully American and have been here ever since your evil white ancestors brought them here by force a couple hundred years ago so stop making stupid assumption because you're just making an ass out of yourself.
olivia

Muskegon, MI

#3 Dec 13, 2006
U racist ass.why does it have to do with her race.Mothers abuse and leave there kids all the time.It has nothing to do with being white,black,or of arabic decent.That just shows you that you are the ignorant one.I'm white my whole family has lived here are whole lives.I also have arabic blood in me, so what should i pack my bags and leave,how stupid is that.I dont no that women and i do think that what she did is very wrong but dont base what she did on race.
Lori in Utah

AOL

#4 Dec 15, 2006
Kevin, those are pretty strong words coming from someone who is obviously very ignorant.
Friend

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
I wonder if her new husband (with the new baby) is aware of this occurrence...
OMG

Ypsilanti, MI

#6 Dec 19, 2009
Friend wrote:
I wonder if her new husband (with the new baby) is aware of this occurrence...
You have to tell him if he doesn't know! If something happens to that baby and you were the only one who knew and didn't tell him, you will feel HORRIBLE! Just send him an email, believe me, any parent would be so appreciative. If he does know, no harm no foul, if not, you could have just saved a life! It takes a village to raise a child (or to prevent them from being left in a car for two hours!)
UknowNooneUntilU metThem

Coldwater, MI

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Well, I know her personally...yes, personally. I can say today she is a very good mother and sought the treatment she needed. She suffers from a severe bi-polar disorder and bouts of dis-association. But she is on medication for this.

Today, she is a very good mother of three children and although she will not see those other children again, unless, they search for her, she has moved forward with her life and come a long way. She is also an actress and puts on plays, but I'll not mention where. She is a good kind hearted person; she just made some bad choices due to her mental illness.

One of the first things anyone would notice about her is she’s black, the second, she talks whiter than most white folks and has an extensive vocabulary. ;)

P.S. Her brother went to Harvard University and their mother is also an instructor at a college.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#8 Feb 13, 2013
UknowNooneUntilUmetThem wrote:
Well, I know her personally...yes, personally. I can say today she is a very good mother and sought the treatment she needed. She suffers from a severe bi-polar disorder and bouts of dis-association. But she is on medication for this.
Today, she is a very good mother of three children and although she will not see those other children again, unless, they search for her, she has moved forward with her life and come a long way. She is also an actress and puts on plays, but I'll not mention where. She is a good kind hearted person; she just made some bad choices due to her mental illness.
One of the first things anyone would notice about her is she’s black, the second, she talks whiter than most white folks and has an extensive vocabulary. ;)
P.S. Her brother went to Harvard University and their mother is also an instructor at a college.
But has she ever visited the National Mustard Museum in Middleton, Wisconsin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmore Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Briefs: Brighton Big Boy's closure only te... (Dec '13) Apr 10 Tom 4
News 'Tiny house' movement wins followers and detrac... Mar 29 Dikate 1
News Lawsuit: Boss at U-M call center mailed woman b... Mar '15 kev 1
News Girl Kidnapped by Molester, Rescued by Cop (May '07) Feb '15 Anonymous 4
Ashley fox Feb '15 H-town 1
any milfs with big boobs want to exchange pictu... Feb '15 Benjiboy21 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Feb '15 67859hkfj 1
More from around the web

Whitmore Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE