Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murde...

Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murderer found in Pomona

There are 42 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murderer found in Pomona. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A vehicle used by the suspect in the sword slaying of his 26-year-old girlfriend in front of their four children was recovered Tuesday in Pomona, according to the sheriff's department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Airborne mama on a oneway trip”

Since: Apr 08

Littlerock, Ca

#43 Jul 18, 2008
bboy pose lancaster wrote:
<quoted text>I knew the girl that was killed she was a beautiful,sweet nice girl i knew in high school we use to date for a couple of months i just cant belive this happen to such a good person when i saw her picture i was so sad..i miss u lucy..
It seems by the post it was a sad oss for many.

San Antonio, TX

#45 Jul 30, 2008
Relative wrote:
For the record! No body is hidding that worthless being. I would turn him in if I knew where we was. I disown him! Like most of our family. We loved her more than him. She was my bestfriend, I wish I would of know it was that bad.:(
Hey I'm an old friend of Yesenia, can you get ahold of her for me please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar '17 Bob Masters 392
Mr. T. C. (Mar '17) Mar '17 Tedcon 2
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3
Kold Nude Nights Back 'Til New Year (Dec '16) Dec '16 Knipple Cittee newso 1
Internet plz help :) (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jess 1
anybody have any final scores frpm i-5 brawl h... (Aug '16) Aug '16 rbcaver 2
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch (May '15) Jun '15 Birds Landing Bob 3

Whitmore Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitmore Mortgages