Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murde...

Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murderer found in Pomona

There are 42 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Van of sword-wielding Lancaster murderer found in Pomona. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A vehicle used by the suspect in the sword slaying of his 26-year-old girlfriend in front of their four children was recovered Tuesday in Pomona, according to the sheriff's department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Just a tweak away from perfect”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2008
Time to sick the dogs on him.Hunt him down.Sniff that smelly bastard out.
And chew his A** up.
BreadnButter

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2008
I swear, if his family is protecting him, they need to go down with him.
Relative

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2008
For the record! No body is hidding that worthless being. I would turn him in if I knew where we was. I disown him! Like most of our family. We loved her more than him. She was my bestfriend, I wish I would of know it was that bad.:(
Jen87

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2008
Relative wrote:
For the record! No body is hidding that worthless being. I would turn him in if I knew where we was. I disown him! Like most of our family. We loved her more than him. She was my bestfriend, I wish I would of know it was that bad.:(
Where and when is the funeral??
Amanda Torres

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 16, 2008
The funeral is Thursday the 24th at Joshua Memorial on the corner of Challenger Way and Lancaster Blvd. I am not sure the time but I am sure if you call the place they will let you know.

Well everytime stuff went down Chuey took off to Pomona so someone over there is hiding him or on the run with him but too bad for that person cuz they goin down like he is.
I have no remorse for him whatsoever what's sad is how selfish to take both parents from those babies and traumatize those kids with the memories of their moms slaughter.
I am disgusted and have been with this man... My stomach has been twisted since Mary called me.
All that matters now is catch that SSOB and give the family the support they need.
All that other mumbo jumbo people have been talking is null and has nothing to do with what the family is dealing with.

“All the arms we need....”

Since: May 08

....are for hugging :)

#7 Jul 16, 2008
I pray each night that they find him very soon. God sees where he is and He is not going to let him get away with what he has done!
He will get what he deserves.

Thanks for the info about the funeral Amanda.
Our hearts go out to the girls and the rest of the family.
Damon

Pacoima, CA

#8 Jul 16, 2008
Typical Mexican family values. Just a few weeks ago, the mother was shot in the face and the husband fled to Mexico with her child. I see it almost every week.
jack offen

Pacoima, CA

#9 Jul 16, 2008
dummies he's Salvadorean y'all like starting schzit! are you white?
MJackson

Seaside, CA

#10 Jul 16, 2008
I can't help but notice this paper hasn't released any pictures of the suspect!!! Please put some pictures on here so we the people can help bring him to justice.
Palooka Pete

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 16, 2008
this goof must be hooked up with the mexican mafia. he is probably hiding out with them stupid gang bangers from 12th street. hopefully the cops will find him deceased. as for being salvadorean or mexican, does it matter? who carries a sword in todays age?
wally p the real me

Pacoima, CA

#12 Jul 16, 2008
AV Press has pictures monday editions think its on their website
Amanda Torres

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 16, 2008
just look up his name, google it his face is every where and it disgusts me. Well he supposedly spotted in New Mexico probably headed for the Juarez border
MJ Christiansen

Pomona, CA

#14 Jul 16, 2008
Kill yourself you worthless piece of crap! Coward......FREAK!

“Airborne mama on a oneway trip”

Since: Apr 08

Littlerock, Ca

#15 Jul 16, 2008
MJ Christiansen wrote:
Kill yourself you worthless piece of crap! Coward......FREAK!
Or let some of us angry women who have been in abusive situations get a hold of you.

“bamboo forest and an iced tea”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 16, 2008
found the van but not the man,, hope caughty sooner than later!!!

Littlerock, Ca

#17 Jul 16, 2008
redpandabear wrote:
found the van but not the man,, hope caughty sooner than later!!!
Especially before he crosses the border.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 16, 2008
they say he has gun maybe shoot out at the o.k. corral will happen,,,

Littlerock, Ca

#19 Jul 16, 2008
redpandabear wrote:
they say he has gun maybe shoot out at the o.k. corral will happen,,,
We can only hope. If not he will probably cross my path in the prison I work at. To bad bastards like him demand respect and I can't call him a douche bag. But i'll be thinking it.

“"God is MY dog!"”

Since: Jun 08

Lancaster, CA

#20 Jul 16, 2008
MJackson wrote:
I can't help but notice this paper hasn't released any pictures of the suspect!!! Please put some pictures on here so we the people can help bring him to justice.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/lat-sword_k...

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2008
convicts always want respect.. other than f-word that the second most use word with those guys..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Furney (Oct '15) May '16 Cathy Terrell 2
News Country legend Merle Haggard dead at 79 on his ... Apr '16 rbowenby 1
News Letter to Editor: Campaign promises (May '10) Oct '15 manton resident 48
Shannon Schottel (Jul '15) Oct '15 CathyinCali 4
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch (May '15) Jun '15 Birds Landing Bob 3
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Man 'Cooked' Ex-Girlfriend's Dog And Fed It To Her (Sep '14) Oct '14 Grace Nerissa 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmore Mortgages