Band directors laud Manilow's gift of...

Band directors laud Manilow's gift of instruments

There are 3 comments on the www.mydesert.com story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Band directors laud Manilow's gift of instruments. In it, www.mydesert.com reports that:

Eighteen of the Coachella Valley's 20 public middle and high schools have met today's deadline for ordering materials from the Manilow Music Project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mydesert.com.

“NASA airlines ”

Since: Sep 07

no cell phone service

#1 Apr 20, 2008
VERY BEAUTIFUL GIFT AND DREAM COME TRUE FOR ALL THOSE KIDS WHO CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY AND PLAY AN INSTRUMENT.AN EXCELLENT " MANILOW MUSIC PROJECT". I IMAGINE HOW THE COACHELLA VALLEY'S 18 PUBLIC MIDDLE AND HIGH SHOOLS FEEL ABOUT. PARENTS MUST BE REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE OF THEIR SONS.
Evan

Clarksville, TN

#2 Apr 20, 2008
i like Barry Manilow hes old but hes not wrinkled becuse he had sugery done on his skin
privat

Fall River, MA

#3 Apr 21, 2008
I am assuming that part of Palm Springs is not going through a recession.Many families need monies for food,clothing and shelter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar '17 Bob Masters 392
Mr. T. C. Mar '17 Tedcon 2
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3
Kold Nude Nights Back 'Til New Year (Dec '16) Dec '16 Knipple Cittee newso 1
Internet plz help :) (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jess 1
anybody have any final scores frpm i-5 brawl h... (Aug '16) Aug '16 rbcaver 2
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch (May '15) Jun '15 Birds Landing Bob 3

Whitmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmore Mortgages