DHEC rules out water in Whitmire gall...

DHEC rules out water in Whitmire gall bladder surgeries

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Mar 20, 2007, titled DHEC rules out water in Whitmire gall bladder surgeries. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The state health department has ruled out the water in the town of Whitmire as the cause of an elevated number of gall bladder surgeries in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

MARIA

Laurens, SC

#1 Mar 20, 2007
WE HAVE 70 CHILDREN SICK OUT OF A SCHOOL POPULATION OF 500. 3 MORE CHILDREN HAVE BECOME SICK THIS WEEK. THE COMMUNITY SCHOOL IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR FOR ALL OF THE CHILDREN WHAT WAS SAID IS THE WATER COMMING OUT OF THE PLANT IS SAFE. BUT NOW AFTER SEEING THE CONDITION OF THE 60 YEAR OLD GALVANIZED PIPES THE WATER FLOWS THROUGH TO GET TO OUR HOMES WE MAY HAVE A LARGER PROBLEM LIKE HAVING TO REPLACE ALL THE PIPES IN THE TOWN.WHERE WILL THE FUNDING COME FROM IS THE BIG QUESTION??? WE NEED HELP LOTS OF HELP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Opinion of Newberry...Should I Move There? (Sep '08) Aug 13 blackgray1 6
Cam Newton Jul 26 gopats 1
Considering relocating to Spartanburg NEED OPIN... (Jun '11) Jul 21 pearladams35 6
News No request yet from Trump vote fraud task force... Jul '17 Linda Watford 1
Lookin for (Jul '14) Dec '14 A lady from Newberry 2
News Whitmire volleyball court completed (Jul '14) Jul '14 Randy Lewis 1
Whitmire event........ (May '14) May '14 Maria 1

Whitmire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmire Mortgages