S.C. primary may yield GOP front-runn...

S.C. primary may yield GOP front-runner, answers

There are 2 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Jan 18, 2008, titled S.C. primary may yield GOP front-runner, answers. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

After three different winners in three major contests, Republicans look south this weekend in search of a presidential front-runner. The South Carolina primary Saturday may produce a repeat winner, but it also ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

beb

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jan 18, 2008
You media idots don't get it. This race is all about delegates--not wins! I keep hearing that SC is the end of the line for anyone who doesn't come in 1st or 2nd. That is crap.
No matter who wins in SC, if Romney wins in NV, and he will, he will go into FL as the frontrunner because he has the most delegates of any candidate and it appears there is a close tie among all the FL candidates.
I am tired of the medial telling us who they want to win. Just shut up and report the facts, don't try to make them up as you go. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!
Taxpayer

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 18, 2008
The media constantly get it wrong. What concerns me is that Romney is really getting some special treatment, as far as favorable coverage. Those who know what he's capable of (or not, as it really should be said) won't be voting for him. It's the uneducated masses I worry about. Those who hear a soundbite and believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Woodson (formerly Kneece) (Jul '14) Sat Johnson City 11
Murderer Jonathan Benny (Apr '15) Apr 14 ash 8
slaton Mar '18 gust 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) Feb '18 Jane 5
News No request yet from Trump vote fraud task force... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Linda Watford 1
Lookin for (Jul '14) Dec '14 A lady from Newberry 2
News Whitmire volleyball court completed (Jul '14) Jul '14 Randy Lewis 1

Whitmire Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitmire Mortgages