Party InThe Pines Festival

Party InThe Pines Festival

Posted in the Whitmire Forum

New Shag Fest 2009

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 Apr 25, 2009
The Whitmire JayCees are proud to announce the appearnace of national recording artists "Maurice Willimas & The Zodiacs Saturday Night - June 13th, at the 22 Annual Party In The Pines Festival - held on Main Street Whitmire.
Shaggin' In The Streets "Stay" with us in Whitmire as Maurice makes his Whitmire debut.
The three day festival begins June 11-13th, with music carnival rides for the kids, food, and nightly entertainment. This is a family oriented festival.
Janet

Sarasota, FL

#2 May 2, 2009
I understand that there is to be a reunion in Joanna, SC on June 6th, 2009. I am trying to get information of this event. Can anyone help?

If so, please email me at [email protected] and put in the subject line "JOANNA REUNION". Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Opinion of Newberry...Should I Move There? (Sep '08) Aug 13 blackgray1 6
Cam Newton Jul 26 gopats 1
Considering relocating to Spartanburg NEED OPIN... (Jun '11) Jul 21 pearladams35 6
News No request yet from Trump vote fraud task force... Jul '17 Linda Watford 1
Lookin for (Jul '14) Dec '14 A lady from Newberry 2
News Whitmire volleyball court completed (Jul '14) Jul '14 Randy Lewis 1
Whitmire event........ (May '14) May '14 Maria 1

Whitmire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmire Mortgages