DHEC Addresses Gallbladder Concerns I...

DHEC Addresses Gallbladder Concerns In Whitmire

There are 4 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Aug 18, 2007, titled DHEC Addresses Gallbladder Concerns In Whitmire. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

He gets around just like any other kid his age, and for the most part he feels fine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

yuj

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 21, 2007
ngj
Concerned Journalist

Anderson, SC

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Wheather or not something is wrong with the water some swift action should have been taken! It is a real shame that beacuase Whitmire is a small town, of which many people have never heard of, officials think they can trick residents into believing anything they want. The people of Whitmrie she be kept up-to-date on discoveries, and i know for a fact that is not the case. Many people do have gounds for sueing, and if people in charge don't do something soon, they could be out of a lot of money.
Concerned Journalist

Anderson, SC

#3 Aug 26, 2007
if anybody knows, about how many children have had their gallbladder's taken out from the town of Whitmire, or anyother digestive or nervous system problmes?
maria

Enoree, SC

#4 Nov 28, 2007
GO TO WISTV .COM AND LOOK UP THE WHITMIRE GALLBLADDER STORIES FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS AND YOU CAN GET YOUR INFORMATION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun 20 Yeah Right 16
News County Council District 2 answer questions Jun 16 Lksuber 1
News Democratic candidates for House District 40 fac... Jun 15 Lksuber 1
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 4 Musikologist 15
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jun 3 davy 46
Female fwb wanted Jun 1 Maintance man 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) May '16 Toracey 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmire Mortgages