Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband...

Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband on Fire

There are 29 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband on Fire. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A woman has been arrested after Union County deputies say she poured kerosene on her husband and set him on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Orangeburg

Cayce, SC

#24 Feb 26, 2007
Rob wrote:
DAMN SHE'S UGLY! If i had to live
with that, I'd want her to kill me.
ROTHFLMAO!!Stop I'm at work!
anonymous

Camden, SC

#25 Feb 26, 2007
columbia WARLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope....sounds more like she was mad...and he was hot
Well said, Warlock!
read more

Newberry, SC

#26 Feb 26, 2007
Its more to the store. Later on the truth will come out.
Outraged

Vance, SC

#28 Feb 26, 2007
The Oxygen runs a show called Snapped. This would probably be a good episode because it is clear there is another side to this story!
Bakesha Laker

Vance, SC

#29 Feb 26, 2007
That women is stupid. No woman should do anything like that, even if the husband cheated or killed.
jeff gordon

Lexington, SC

#30 Feb 26, 2007
just one step closer to all white community ,and one less that we have to pay taxes on.
steve

Allendale, SC

#31 Feb 26, 2007
Many people here, and for some reason it appears to be women, are saying there is more to the story and that this woman probably has been abused by the ex-husband in the past. All we have to go by is what has been printed. "Your gut feelings" are not admissable in a court of law. here's one for you...my gut feeling is that this woman can not find another man to take care of her and blames her ex for it, so she sought revenge on him so no other woman would want him either. Sure, this is as ridiculous as the other hunches; but it goes to prove my point that all the story tells us so far is that a woman tried to kill her ex husband...quit feeling sorry for the one who attempting to take the life of another.
d-money

United States

#32 Feb 26, 2007
this woman crazy as ****. how could she do somethin like dat
d-money

United States

#33 Feb 26, 2007
THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY AS ****. HOW COULD SHE DO SOMETHIN STUPID LIKE DAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Representative Gowdy. Sep 7 ESV1999 1
Nazareth Church Rd. Aug '16 Keybound 1
News Clinton mentions South Carolinaa s black infant... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 5
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Jun '16 hunterbs 6
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun '16 Yeah Right 16
News County Council District 2 answer questions Jun '16 Lksuber 1
News Democratic candidates for House District 40 fac... Jun '16 Lksuber 1

Whitmire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitmire Mortgages