Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband...

Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband on Fire

There are 29 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Woman Charged With Setting Ex-Husband on Fire. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A woman has been arrested after Union County deputies say she poured kerosene on her husband and set him on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unjust

AOL

#1 Feb 23, 2007
And every time the General Assembly or these Women Rights groups talk about Domestic Violence..........the first thing out their mouth is MEN abusing WOMEN..... SMMFH at these jokers. Never underestimate a WOMAN. They are becoming "copycats abusers" and some killers. Using the same old theme >>> "he hit me first"
Country Girl

Summerville, SC

#2 Feb 23, 2007
There are other ways to deal with a ex-husband and this isn't the way! I hope that she will rot in jail! She really doesn't deserve to ever get out! How would she feel if he had done that to her or a member of her family?
shantelle

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2007
i think that there is more to the story. but i dont think that anyone male or female should go through what these two men did.
Ali

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2007
She must have been hot and mad!

“Welcome To The South”

Since: Feb 07

Columbia, SC

#6 Feb 24, 2007
Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman!
Small Town Girl

Winnsboro, SC

#7 Feb 24, 2007
Wanted him dead wouldn't be worth me giving up MY freedom.
Oh snap

AOL

#8 Feb 24, 2007
From her picture it look like someone got her too. It still doesn't give her the right to try to take his life. I'd rather have my freedom and a clear conscience.
The Real World

AOL

#9 Feb 24, 2007
Glad I wasn't dating the bitch!!
Patti OFurniture

White House, TN

#10 Feb 24, 2007
If my hair looked that bad, I'd be "burning mad", too. Why, oh why can we not have criminals with some sense of style?
Ridiculous

AOL

#11 Feb 24, 2007
Patti OFurniture wrote:
If my hair looked that bad, I'd be "burning mad", too. Why, oh why can we not have criminals with some sense of style?
Lmaooooo, Patti I was thinking the same thing. But, I want to go one step further..... at first, I thought that was a picture of the ex-husband
Small Town Girl

Winnsboro, SC

#12 Feb 24, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooo, Patti I was thinking the same thing. But, I want to go one step further..... at first, I thought that was a picture of the ex-husband
LOL!!!!
Kat

AOL

#14 Feb 25, 2007
Something tells me there is more to this story. My gut says she's suffered at this mans hands for many years. I hope the entire story is told. She snapped for a good reason. Many of the comments posted are very rude and hurtful. Grow up idiots!
HaterAid

AOL

#15 Feb 25, 2007
Kat wrote:
Something tells me there is more to this story. My gut says she's suffered at this mans hands for many years. I hope the entire story is told. She snapped for a good reason. Many of the comments posted are very rude and hurtful. Grow up idiots!
Your Gut., smh. you just proved my earlier point
bgb

Gilbert, SC

#16 Feb 25, 2007
yall sure thats a woman. dam!
amen

AOL

#18 Feb 25, 2007
Kat wrote:
Amen to that
Listen

Atlanta, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2007
Here mugshot looks as if she was hit or battered. Report that side.
Brandi brooks

Camden, SC

#20 Feb 25, 2007
She didn't have the right to set him on fire.

“Welcome To The South”

Columbia, SC

#21 Feb 25, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
You have brought tears to my eyes...ROFL

“Welcome To The South”

Columbia, SC

#22 Feb 25, 2007
Rob wrote:
DAMN SHE'S UGLY! If i had to live
with that, I'd want her to kill me.
Please stop, I am dying from laughter over these comments....stop! lol
Ava

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2007
Rob wrote:
MAN SHE'S UGLY! If i had to live
with that, I'd want her to kill me.
I'm over here atually crying from laughter. You are wild!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) 9 hr hunterbs 6
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun 20 Yeah Right 16
News County Council District 2 answer questions Jun 16 Lksuber 1
News Democratic candidates for House District 40 fac... Jun 15 Lksuber 1
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 4 Musikologist 15
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jun 3 davy 46
Female fwb wanted Jun 1 Maintance man 1

Whitmire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance