Why

Oneida, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Why is it the ones on drugs are so skinny? I can usually spot a drug head. They just have a different look to them. I have see some heavy people get on drugs and then go down to nothing.
Why it is

Wartburg, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2011
It's either Food or drugs. They Can't afford both----besides, doing drugs destroys the appetite. Makes them forget to eat. Their main focus is that next high.
me toooooooo

Oneida, TN

#3 Feb 8, 2011
not all users are skinny and most dealers certainly are not skinny,after the use of some drugs for an extended period of time you will see weight gain and bloating or a puffy look, but not meth, it is a stimulant called an upper and the only time they bloat is when they have used so much they have to take a downer(nerve pills or pain pills) to settle them down.

uncontrolled drug use causes idiots, idiots breed idiots, and then what do you have ? more idiots
all sizes

Sunbright, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2011
they can be all sizes. short, tall, fat, skinny. But there's one thing they all have in common. They are STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
truth is that

Oneida, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2011
all sizes wrote:
they can be all sizes. short, tall, fat, skinny. But there's one thing they all have in common. They are STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
and their teeth is bad...
JESUS

Morgantown, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2011
lets give good advice to our sick people here in our home county,cause they need to break the cycle.What chance do there babies have if we just forget them////THANK GOD FOR OUR WELFARE SYSTEM WHEN IT WORKS IN THE FAMILYS FAVOR] I have seen the system go against the family,the end result was a miss placed child;and destroyed family.I feel sorry for the social worker'parents'and most of all those babies....A REAL MOM OR DADS LOVE IS PRICELESS.
Two options

Sunbright, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2011
Yes, they've always had open availability for salvation. That is ALL of our wishes for these 'sick' people. It's a hard fight for the other side, the ones of us that see the damage these 'sick' people do to innocent families and what they take from us. The children that are taken from the drug dealers, the drug users are the victims that must be given a better chance, away from this disease. When someone has only their own desire for drugs in mind they have lost what humanity they might have possessed. That leaves us with the other option. Not only do we continue to pray for them, but must take action against it. That is to take them down and continue to stand strong against drugs and the violence it breeds.

“My Hometown”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2011
I heard Larry Daugherty was back on drugs. The end result was he had lost his job with the forest service. How does someone destroy their life for a dammed drug? I hope he has gotten help to get off drugs, he could do good instead of bad. I have also heard others mentioned from other posts that are on drugs really bad. It just takes one step in the right direction to shut the door where drugs exist. But sometimes they have to hit rock bottom, be arrested and forced to admit their wrong doings to start to wipe the slate clean. It really is a one day at a time ordeal and with each day free from drugs makes them stronger and more able to stay off drugs. That's just how it is.
f albert

Dewitt, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
i'm skinny fat now. explain that one.
me toooooooo

Oneida, TN

#11 Feb 16, 2011
f albert wrote:
maybe you have become as i have, worst thing i have ever had, everytime my damn elbow bends my mouth flys open, and the results are the biggest azz i have ever had.

“My Hometown”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2011
Age not only brings more wisdom. By having more wisdom the body is required to have more mass to maintain that wisdom! Just say you iz Wise with Size! I think I might be VERY WISE!
WELL

Oneida, TN

#13 Feb 17, 2011
f albert wrote:
Enjoy life, we never know when it could be our last day. Size doesn't matter, it is the heart that really counts. Live everyday like it is the last one.
Gray Fox

Wartburg, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2011
And make each day count. too many don't and act like they'll live forever, doing wrong every day in every way. To die stoned or drugged out of your mind is the same as intentional suicide. According to gospel no one that does that enters the kingdom of God. People should try to do the best that they can everyday, as you say, it could be their last one here on this Earth.
Brother_Grim

Nottingham, UK

#15 Feb 18, 2011
Ive spent equal amounts of time as an adult, high,low, and 'living' in the real world. Okay, not everybody agrees with, or likes the idea of a drug users life choices, but i know this .. i would rather spend a lifetime on heroin, than be deluded re' A carpenter and his dads bs. It's 2011 people, stop being so small minded and silly. I know it's kinda wrong to point out your stupidity, but hey, i can't help myself, it's how i roll when it comes to foolishness
Sister_Reaper

Oneida, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Brother_Grim wrote:
Ive spent equal amounts of time as an adult, high,low, and 'living' in the real world. Okay, not everybody agrees with, or likes the idea of a drug users life choices, but i know this .. i would rather spend a lifetime on heroin, than be deluded re' A carpenter and his dads bs. It's 2011 people, stop being so small minded and silly. I know it's kinda wrong to point out your stupidity, but hey, i can't help myself, it's how i roll when it comes to foolishness
apparently you chose that life, because any one who is just reading topix as i will not understand one damn thing you just said, of course i guess it could be the real stupidity showing through,keep rolling and when your body has had all it can withstand it will be somebody rolling you over to dress you for your coffin, your epitat:

i once was foolish
now i am blueish
The truth

Morgantown, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2011
brother grim,please draw a goood shot of your dope up and do the county and your family a favor.then u can go meet the real deal.we all will neal one day my far foe.
Gray Fox

Wartburg, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2011
Brother_Grim wrote:
I'll choose that 'carpenter' and his Father any day over any drugged high. Jesus being the carpenter and God being His and My Father! There is more happiness in heaven then hell. 2011 means I am closer to the time when I rollover, I plan to take out as much of Your type of foolishness as I can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 141,486
Wreak on 204 10 hr John 1
Poll Vote McCreary WET YES or NO (Jul '12) 11 hr Martha Washington 107
unsolved murder/cold cases in whitley co (Feb '14) 11 hr Domino 36
FREE Male Plott Hound Sat GuppyTJ 1
Whitley Sheriff searching for man accused of pu... Sat Quantummist 1
Is Dwight Yoakum from Canada Town? (May '10) Sat dave 39
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages