Chris Nevels house burnt. Is it true?

Chris Nevels house burnt. Is it true?

Posted in the Whitley City Forum

wondering

Lancing, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
I heard Chris Nevels house burnt on Bealuh Height. Anyone know if this is true or what happened? A concerned old friend.
one who knows

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Yea it is on the ground lost everything.They have a good ideal what happen.
well

Robbins, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2010
well what happened
Jamie

Oneida, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2010
i know the facts wrote:
I've heard from good sources that he burnt the house hisself. I live on the same road as Chris so i pay attention to what i c travelling to and from work. and one thing i noticed is they had a reality sign in the yard offering it forsell. So have i heard they are splitting up so i guess thats why you sell the house and if that dont work, BURN IT. but thats where i go blank, why divorce? If theres anything im missing please let me know.
They were a trucks and trailors at his house several times before it burnt moving things. His wife was in Flordia, and Chris was gone, but some how, their house dog was left at Chris dads house. The house also burned two more times with in a few hours, and the second time was worse than the first. Amazing how it started two more times within a 12 hour period.
straight from the man

Oneida, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2010
i heard he had brandon new to burn it for him for a pill. an when he didnt do it right he maid him come back an do it agin! this shits funny as hell
what about

Oneida, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2010
did thay ever get out of that trouble. you know. the fourwheelers an trucks. thay went to jail over that. then i never heard any more bout it. did he squill like a pig on some one. to get them out of that shit
I know

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2010
There is already a thread on here OC heads house burns down check it out..........
How convienent

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min North Mountain 156,562
dayspring family health center 3 hr joe 1
Name a drug dealer!!!! (Mar '16) 6 hr Shame 28
Barry Fuson/ prefered health care 6 hr Laura 6
This Chassity Girl 6 hr Maggie 18
Crazy girl 10 hr ms good year 38
drugs on 92 gatlif Tue bigdaddy 4

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages