First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

Wartburg, TN

#1 Apr 24, 2009
How can you tell that your wife is cheating? What clues can I look for?
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Wartburg, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2009
Worried wrote:
How can you tell that your wife is cheating? What clues can I look for?
lying about where she has been...or just lying about things that she shouldn't, may be a sign she is covering something up.
the first clue

Robbins, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2009
The first clue is you questioning it...if you have that sneaky feeling that she is, then she probably is...its called intuition...listen to it! If you want to fix it, then I suggest talking it out!
FYI

Parkers Lake, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2009
The first thing you should do is start at home. If she is cheating you need to sit down and talk because there is something wrong in the marriage. There has to be something more she is out there looking for that she is not getting at home. And no I don't mean sex. Maybe you don't pay enough attention to her and she thinks you don't love her anymore. If you really love her and want to continue your relationship you will do whatever needs to be done.
Feel 4 U

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2009
"the first clue hit" the nail on the head.If your heart is telling you she is cheating then it's a 98% chance that she is.Does she give you looks of disquse or blow up on you over the smallest most peddy little things?If so she is definatley cheating.She will never tell you the truth if you try to talk to her about it.All you can do is pray,God will give you the truth
Question

Oneida, TN

#6 Apr 26, 2009
Typical things women will do when she may be thinking about cheating, or she may actually be cheating....
1. She may change her hair style.( cut, color ect.)
2. Change in wardrobe.( New clothing, shoes)
3. If she normally wears makeup, she may be wearing it darker or in a differnt way than usual.
If she normally doesnt wear make up then she starts wearing it.
4. She may accuse you of cheating.( Mostly men do this when cheating; a type of guilt issue)
5.Leaving for work earlier than normal or getting home later than usual.
6. Errands that thake longer than normal routine.
7. Strange phone calls. She may take her phone calls in another room or quickly hang up.
8. Cell phone. Most women I know have a cell phone. But there are a few out there that usually do not bother with one.
9. As mentioned above: Attitude. Change in moods, may pick arguements more; or ignore you completly.
10. As mentioned in above thread. If your gut tells you its going on, most likely it is.

I do wish you the best. I've been cheated on and it is no picnic to expierence.
Long Schlong

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2009
1. Her breath smells like Weinerschnitzel.
2. Dried sperm in her panties.
3. Smells like mens cologne, not yours.
4. Stays gone all night.
5. Lack of interest in sex, and swallowing.
6. Complains of pussy hurting, you know, more than just usual complaining.
7. Has hemorroids, funny though, your not allowed there.
8. Shaved that shit slick, when before it looked like bad 70s porn.
Right Anwsers

Wartburg, TN

#10 Apr 27, 2009
Question wrote:
Typical things women will do when she may be thinking about cheating, or she may actually be cheating....
1. She may change her hair style.( cut, color ect.)
2. Change in wardrobe.( New clothing, shoes)
3. If she normally wears makeup, she may be wearing it darker or in a differnt way than usual.
If she normally doesnt wear make up then she starts wearing it.
4. She may accuse you of cheating.( Mostly men do this when cheating; a type of guilt issue)
5.Leaving for work earlier than normal or getting home later than usual.
6. Errands that thake longer than normal routine.
7. Strange phone calls. She may take her phone calls in another room or quickly hang up.
8. Cell phone. Most women I know have a cell phone. But there are a few out there that usually do not bother with one.
9. As mentioned above: Attitude. Change in moods, may pick arguements more; or ignore you completly.
10. As mentioned in above thread. If your gut tells you its going on, most likely it is.
I do wish you the best. I've been cheated on and it is no picnic to expierence.
These are all the signs. I have seen this all happen to good people. The person that is cheating will totally change. They will usually snap your head off if you look at them. If you think it, it probably is happening. Good Luck!!!
curious

Wartburg, TN

#11 May 8, 2009
Question wrote:
Typical things women will do when she may be thinking about cheating, or she may actually be cheating....
1. She may change her hair style.( cut, color ect.)
2. Change in wardrobe.( New clothing, shoes)
3. If she normally wears makeup, she may be wearing it darker or in a differnt way than usual.
If she normally doesnt wear make up then she starts wearing it.
4. She may accuse you of cheating.( Mostly men do this when cheating; a type of guilt issue)
5.Leaving for work earlier than normal or getting home later than usual.
6. Errands that thake longer than normal routine.
7. Strange phone calls. She may take her phone calls in another room or quickly hang up.
8. Cell phone. Most women I know have a cell phone. But there are a few out there that usually do not bother with one.
9. As mentioned above: Attitude. Change in moods, may pick arguements more; or ignore you completly.
10. As mentioned in above thread. If your gut tells you its going on, most likely it is.
I do wish you the best. I've been cheated on and it is no picnic to expierence.
you said it all!!! I've been cheated on two and everything you said is true....for men and women....It's something you don't ever get over!!
wtf

Wartburg, TN

#12 May 8, 2009
Worried wrote:
How can you tell that your wife is cheating? What clues can I look for?


well this is hard one because we love the ones we are with and think they feel the same but it just don't happen in the real world. I found out that my wife was cheating on me when she told me she just needed to have the weekend to herself and have time to think...I even gave her money to go away for the weekend and I just had that feeling that something was not right...so I got a car from family member and followed her and sure enough she was meeting another man which they worked together at pine knot manor! So I paid for their trip to gatlinburg for the weekend..... and yes I guess u know that by now it was myra new and she was screwing around with mike crabtree, well after that I divorced her!!! So just watch out for things they love to do things behind your back.
hilltop girl

Oneida, TN

#13 May 8, 2009
like I said (sniper-wtf) she will laugh you off
this tread too..Don't think she will take this
so lightly for much longer.You need to move on,
she has..
OMG

Oneida, TN

#14 May 8, 2009
Feel 4 U wrote:
"the first clue hit" the nail on the head.If your heart is telling you she is cheating then it's a 98% chance that she is.Does she give you looks of disquse or blow up on you over the smallest most peddy little things?If so she is definatley cheating.She will never tell you the truth if you try to talk to her about it.All you can do is pray,God will give you the truth
Sounds like you have done your
fair share of cheating.that's how you did your
oldest childs father?
Truth Is

Wartburg, TN

#15 May 8, 2009
Remember if they will cheat with you,they will cheat on you!
Someone who knows

Wartburg, TN

#16 May 8, 2009
Truth Is wrote:
Remember if they will cheat with you,they will cheat on you!
This is the truth if I've ever heard it!
Worn Out Ho

Huntsville, TN

#17 May 8, 2009
Long Schlong wrote:
1. Her breath smells like Weinerschnitzel.
2. Dried sperm in her panties.
3. Smells like mens cologne, not yours.
4. Stays gone all night.
5. Lack of interest in sex, and swallowing.
6. Complains of pussy hurting, you know, more than just usual complaining.
7. Has hemorroids, funny though, your not allowed there.
8. Shaved that shit slick, when before it looked like bad 70s porn.
I don't know who you are, but that shit right there is funny stuff!
Question

London, KY

#18 May 9, 2009
Does she work at OVC? If she does she is cheating!
You Found It

Sunbright, TN

#19 May 9, 2009
Worried wrote:
How can you tell that your wife is cheating? What clues can I look for?
You found what you were looking for when you realized she was cheating. That is all you need to know because to think it has the same affect and outcome. People cheat because they are selfish and self centered. Not because it is someone else's fault. They want their cake and eat it to. Once a cheater always a cheater and as one said earlier if they cheat with you then they will indeed cheat on you. If people have a bad marriage then they should openly speak of such with their partner and that gives their partner the choice to work on it , stay with them or accept their doing things with others. It really is that simple. If people need something from others than tell your partner first. That is the least you could do. Never accept blame for some selfish cheater. Only stay if you want to. Not wise to ever take one back once they cheated because by doing so you just told them that they are free to do to your heart and soul what they wish and you will always take them back. Free Ticket to the Bashing of your soul kinda thing. Good Luck to you but i suggest you move on though unless there are kids involved then God help you and your children. Selfish people are horrid and their kids suffer greatly.
Cheaters are Shit Eaters

Wartburg, TN

#20 May 10, 2009
People that cheat only think of themselves, not their spouse or kids. Something may seem good in the moment and later you will see it is not worth the pain it caused. When people have affairs it hurts everyone. You will always get caught sooner or later. I have seen this happen with a lot of people. Think before you act on it!
The truth is

Huntsville, TN

#21 May 12, 2009
If men was doing their job at home, then women would not have to go else well to get it.

Men are nothing but cheaters & lairs!!!!
Phillip

London, KY

#22 May 13, 2009
Question wrote:
Does she work at OVC? If she does she is cheating!
True a friend of mine worked there and ended in divorce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Obama Zombies 155,436
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
no more mitch 3 hr Jimmy 2
why does sheriff departments not serve warints 3 hr Jimmy 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Athenesword 131,107
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Sullys 15 hr cool cat 6

Whitley City Jobs

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitley City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitley City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]