#1 May 5, 2012
Are pill heads,drug dealers,theives, gays child molesters women beaters,
kate
#2 May 6, 2012
mostly the things that are true are the things that get deleted
Lola

Wartburg, TN

#3 May 7, 2012
What about Earl Bryant going to jail on Steve Gilreath rd for beating some one.
u trouble makers lol

Hazard, KY

#4 May 7, 2012
long as its the publics records and your not saying nothing about there family or kids then you can put it on here. but you gotta have real news reported proof before you put it up. like you can talk about who running for mayor but you cant call him a druggie or talk about him cheating and things like that. you cant gossip about there family neither. you can only talk about public people cause they are in the publics eyes from what i was told. you cant talk about private folks on here at all unless theres a story in the paper or on the news and even then only the facts can be talked on. you have to not put private stuff or rumors in it thats not been reported to the public. i got a warning one time so thats how i no this for sure so i understand it better now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Rodney Slone 160,585
Looky 1 hr Boom 60
where's all the whorrs at in this town 2 hr wow 15
Need Hill Brothers Phone Number (May '09) 5 hr Jamie 7
Info Please. 7 hr Jamie 2
How much do full time CTA employees make? 20 hr Need to know 1
edgewood homes (Feb '16) Wed Bigdaddy 14

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages