Publicinfo1

Manchester, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Not sure who is having this thread deleted but it's NOT spam, it's a thread meant to inform the unknowing public of this very serious matter concerning THEIR business, the South Kentucky RECC.

Please click this link. Members of our community have started an effort to save the co-op from its downward spiral. Print the petition, sign it, and mail it in.

http://www.saveskrecc.com/

Since: May 10

Daily Planet

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Wish you would have named this petition a little differently. I know when I first saw it I didn't even open it because of the title. I doubt if anyone in this area would want to "Save RECC" since they have screwed them over for so long.

Personally, I think a class action suit against them would be in order and criminal charges should be brought against the man in question.

Daily Planet

#4 Sep 2, 2012
O' BTW, remember he is on the Board of Directors at Highland also. i.e internet connections = deletions.
untouchable

Manchester, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Rick Stephens is untouchable. Even the feds couldn't take him down and he knows it so he's not worried at all. As far as the RECC is concerned, they'll never remove him because he has to much money and influence to stop it with. I bet he is sitting back laughing at all of us "little ignorant people" that know he shouldn't be on the board of anything but are powerless to do anything about it. That's how he thinks so I'm sure he's laughing about all this!

Daily Planet

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Guess we will see won't we?

He is not the only one with money that needs to be kicked off boards around here. The good people of the community are finally standing up to the corruptness and letting their voices be heard.
hoss

Pine Knot, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2012
YOU ARE RIGHT JIMMY. ITS ABOUT TIME .GO TO BORIS HAYNES SERVICE CENTER SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU ARE A MEMBER.LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.
Kelly

Sarasota, FL

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Lots of rumors flying here and there. If there has been any wrong doing by anyone it WILL be exposed. If not that too will be revealed.

If guilty prosecuted. If innocent that should also be on the front page.

Daily Planet

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Lots of rumors flying here and there. If there has been any wrong doing by anyone it WILL be exposed. If not that too will be revealed.
If guilty prosecuted. If innocent that should also be on the front page.
No rumors -- Facts is my understanding by the petition presented. I doubt anyone would try this without facts and proof to back them up. These gentlemen are not stupid by any means, as you would have us assume. Try again.
Kelly

Brownsville, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Jimmy Olsen wrote:
<quoted text>No rumors -- Facts is my understanding by the petition presented. I doubt anyone would try this without facts and proof to back them up. These gentlemen are not stupid by any means, as you would have us assume. Try again.
Yes there are lots of rumors out there. I'm not talking about the allegations in the petition. Those can easily be proved. The other rumors could be far more serious if they are true.

So Mr. Olsen I didn't assume! Just u not me!
cid

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2012
wait....so the person "hand picked" by al anderson is now president of board-ever heard of checks and balances?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min CriminalsForever 149,847
The cross on the side of the road (Oct '08) 4 hr Knows 96
SSI and child support (Mar '11) 7 hr MadMommy 125
Canadatown 8 hr Truth 6
Marathon in whitley across from sandhill 8 hr Who 1
Tonya corder/tapley 11 hr Who 1
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Jul 24 Frugal McDougal 74

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages