Does he still work for Gregg Phillips??
haha

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2009
no he don't work for Gregg anymore!
kyyy

Oneida, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2009
he quit working for Gregg right before he left myra new.
haha

Oneida, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2009
lord that man ain't gonna work. I knew him most all his life and that women of his is what keeps him a going! Im telling you what I feel sorry for her she is to good for him. He needs to get off his sorry ass and get a job!
FYI

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2009
haha wrote:
lord that man ain't gonna work. I knew him most all his life and that women of his is what keeps him a going! Im telling you what I feel sorry for her she is to good for him. He needs to get off his sorry ass and get a job!
How do you know? I knew him when he was married to Myra and he worked all the time.
wtf

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2009
worked all the time my ass he would say he was going to work til she went to work then he would come back home and i no that for a fact fyi u must not have known him to good or he had you fooled to the only thing he worked was growing his pot
whootie-who

Oneida, TN

#7 Jun 24, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? I knew him when he was married to Myra and he worked all the time.
well, it sounds like to me this woman he's with now needs to kick him out and that might wake him up and get him to start working. as long as she puts up with it he will keep doing it. she must really love him to let him just lay around and do nothing, it sure is hard for one person to bring home the bacon nowadays!
Who Cares

Oneida, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2009
What does it matter?
FYI

Wartburg, TN

#9 Jun 25, 2009
guess it don't matter none cept to the women he with now
FYI

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jun 25, 2009
yes better things to talk about on here than michael crabtree...theres two or three michael crabtrees anyways...who knows which ones the one being talked about
FYI

Oneida, TN

#11 Jun 25, 2009
wtf wrote:
worked all the time my ass he would say he was going to work til she went to work then he would come back home and i no that for a fact fyi u must not have known him to good or he had you fooled to the only thing he worked was growing his pot

I don't think you know what your talking about, For the Micheal I knew would not do any drugs for if he would have been that way I bet him and Myra would still be together. again someone is just running off at the mouth.
Kyyy

Oneida, TN

#12 Jun 25, 2009
FYI wrote:
yes better things to talk about on here than michael crabtree...theres two or three michael crabtrees anyways...who knows which ones the one being talked about
The Micheal Crabtree they are talking about here is the one that used to work at pine knot manor. Now what has happend to him since then I don't know. Maybe he had just giving up on life and that is why he don't have a job? But most men want to work and provide for their home.
standingupforasi ster

Oneida, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2009
FYI wrote:
guess it don't matter none cept to the women he with now
This is the best statement I've heard so far we all need help in our life and our mates are suppose to be there and help carry the load. So it takes two people working to make it in this world. Sounds to me like this is no man! If he can't work and take care of his family he needs to pack his crap and just leave.
wtf

Oneida, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2009
well he was my was married to my mother so dont tell me i dont no what im talking about and if your smart youll keep my mothers name out of your mouth i no good damn well he does drugs and grows his own pot so you can keep living in your little fairytale world of thinking hes mister innocent if you want to but i no better
I know

Helenwood, TN

#15 Jun 29, 2009
well.....I take it that u didn't care for your stepdad....
getitright

Oneida, TN

#16 Jul 1, 2009
There is 5 Michael Crabtree's in this county, I know cause i was married to one.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min iTsN0UsE 163,696
state highway dep clean that junk yard up at sa... 4 hr Kellogg 4
Witchcraft in whitley co. and surrounding areas 7 hr Unknown 4
does anyone know cheryl vanderpool. (Aug '10) Fri Ray Ray 11
unsolved murder............. (Dec '08) Thu Mark Strunk 3
Sunrise Cumberland Adventure Program (Oct '09) Thu Chris 15
Lisa Lovitt on 6th Street Thu KnowsMoreThanYouT... 9

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages