Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2011
The worst place in America to live!
meee

Oneida, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2011
the housing market is wide open in the whole USA , move and please don't write or visit. we are just like the rest of the USA if you don't like it leave it, and please don't wait to long.
meee

Oneida, TN

#3 Apr 12, 2011
i heard ghadaffi and mubarik were taking applications for mindless idiots that they can control easier than the last bunch, if you need a reference i am sure we can get you a few.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2011
I sure as HeLL wouldn't live in the this NASTY azz place but I married a girl from McCreary and she will not move! Maybe I'll move with or without her!
meee

Oneida, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2011
ok but please pay child support for any dependant children and don't leave her and your children in the same situation as so many others here.
so what

Lyman, SC

#7 Apr 14, 2011
if she wants to live in mccreary county she can do like everyone else . get on the draw. we be some happy check drawing people .
Buckwheat

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Hnk69 wrote:
I sure as HeLL wouldn't live in the this NASTY azz place but I married a girl from McCreary and she will not move! Maybe I'll move with or without her!
I feel your pain sir. I came from Ohio and I too married someone from there that would no how, no way consider ever leaving. Not for that reason but, got a divorce in 2005. Finally left in early 2006. Not looking back and have no intentions of ever returning. You probably could not pay me to come back. Granted there are some of the best people there in the county I've ever came in contact with but there is just NOTHING there. Glad to have been liberated!
whoknows

Saint Marys, PA

#9 Jul 1, 2011
I was raised there and left a couple of times .. I have been gone now for 13 yrs and every time I go visit .. I miss it . The life style outside from MCcreay County is a fast , noisy, DRUG INVESTED world. The ones who say they hate it , are the ones who take life for granted.. just get off ur couch and get out and around to look at the real beauty in MCcreay County! Might be the reason u hate it and see it in another outlook as I do, u must live around the nastys... there is pure beauty there. might not be in the places u have been but I have seen a lot there that makes me miss seeing, smelling and hearing it.
Just Me

Whitley City, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2011
I've read several different posts on topics and the ones I've read is talking about how awful McCreary County is, How there's nothing here and that everyone that lives here is receiving government assistance. Well that's not true for some of us do work and has worked very hard to support our families. The way I see it no matter where you go in the U.S there's going to be people receiving government assistance. As far as the drug problem goes its just as bad anywhere else. The reason it's known so well in this county is for one it's a very small place, everyone knows everyone and the word travels fast there's no secret in this little county. If people hate it so bad then they need to pack their bags and leave it.
sue

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jul 2, 2011
Hnk69 wrote:
I would say she would be better off if you did leave
Ridge runner

Oakdale, TN

#12 Jul 2, 2011
Its a great place now that we have a McDonalds.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 3, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>I would say she would be better off if you did leave
Lol your damn right i should move put I'm gonna try to get her to move to.
looking

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jul 3, 2011
An the women r so hot too I wish I could find me one to keep any takers
Whitley City

Huntsville, TN

#15 Jul 4, 2011
Hnk69 wrote:
The worst place in America to live!
really, then why live here, its a Free country! move!!

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2011
Whitley City wrote:
<quoted text>really, then why live here, its a Free country! move!!
Would u help me move since your such a great person!
meee

Wartburg, TN

#17 Jul 5, 2011
sure we can dump your schiet across any county line you tell us.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2011
Thanks but I'm getting kinda use to living in this trash dump and I really love getting all the natives worked up over there beloved burnt out trashy looking never gonna be anything here check drawing drug infested little county. Thank goodness the buckeyes come back here and spent some money and that Somerset is nearby! Lmfao!!!!!!

“I calls em like I sees em”

Since: Jul 09

I Live Online

#20 Jul 11, 2011
whoknows wrote:
I was raised there and left a couple of times .. I have been gone now for 13 yrs and every time I go visit .. I miss it . The life style outside from MCcreay County is a fast , noisy, DRUG INVESTED world. The ones who say they hate it , are the ones who take life for granted.. just get off ur couch and get out and around to look at the real beauty in MCcreay County! Might be the reason u hate it and see it in another outlook as I do, u must live around the nastys... there is pure beauty there. might not be in the places u have been but I have seen a lot there that makes me miss seeing, smelling and hearing it.
I have been all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico and I have found no place I like better than here.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2011
ur shi_ing me wrote:
<quoted text>I have been all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico and I have found no place I like better than here.
Yeah McCreary county is kinda like Mexico without all of the Mexicans. Lmao!
meee

Oneida, TN

#22 Jul 12, 2011
hello we have our share of them too, why don't you catch a ride home with them, be sure you don't hold your breath till you are missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr stray-cat 132,112
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 Tue Kentucky 131
Kentucky Kasper law (Jul '12) Mon shadowmoses 40
Applications for greenwood plant Dec 20 Todd Hansford 3
What does the Bible say about women wearing pants. (Feb '09) Dec 19 amazing grace 324
SSI and child support (Mar '11) Dec 19 Didi 100
Child support Dec 19 Didi 1
Whitley City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitley City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitley City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News