Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I feel compelled to tell everyone about Associates in Dentistry & the events that took place!
I had a miserable beyond horrific experience there the other day!
I had a tooth that was broke off and was starting to hurt really bad, but I don't have any dental insurance so I went thru the Christian Care Center for their help, which it was appreciated but here is the problem!
The dentist acted like I was nothing and he only gave me one shot then sent me back to the Christian Care Center and about 35-40 minutes later I was back in his chair and he was going to start to pull my tooth. I ask him about getting anything else to numb it because it wasn't numb at all, and he said no that it will be ok big guy!

So as he proceeded with my tooth... It was awful and excruciating pain as his nurse held my head and he held me down with his for-arm and proceeded to twist and crank on my tooth. I was hurting so bad I had my hands clinched together and holding my breath, he said "let your hand loose and start breathing again" then he proceeded to use the air saw to cut gaps in my tooth to get the clamps on it...all this time I was feeling all the pain...it was like torture! I asked him several times to please numb it...and should I still be feeling this?
Then he pulled it down one way and took a metal punch and like hammer hit it a few times and then he broke it loose and re-clamped then pulled it the other way.... I had such a pain go through my head like my jaw was braking in around my eye socket...he finally did get it out...and I was glad it was out, but I am in more pain now that I was with just the tooth ache!

The dentist didnít even clean me up they threw my tooth in a cup and left me in the chair, a few minutes later another nurse came in and cleaned me up and gave me gauze.

I was told that I couldn't get any medicine not even Antibiotics because it is infected that Motrin should take care of you. Because I was through the Christian Care Center they couldn't give me any medication!
I am in agony and pain far worse than the tooth ache was, with a swollen jaw that feels broke and infection that is making me sick.

I am left worse that when I went there, the help that the Christian Care Center provided is really appreciated but the manner that the dentist has dealt with this is highly inappropriate and makes me extremely angry just because I didn't have a few hundred dollars to throw at him...

This is the worst experience I have ever had and am truly in pain, when asking for at least Antibiotics it was left on deaf ears...

I am sharing this experience to for warn anyone who may go there in the future!
I am as well following up with other channels of reporting this behavior.
It is the worst feeling in the world to be sitting there in the chair feeling everything just because he didn't want to fool with me... and I didn't have any money!
I have been told that for a tooth to be pulled they usually give at least 2 shot and can administer up to 6 if it is not numb enough!
And all I got is 1 shot and he start working on me 35-40 minutes later and it wasn't numb at all!

No ONE...NO ONE... should have to go through this and if he is not capable of having more compasion and empathy for his patients he doesn't need to be there!!!
Trixie

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I would not go there to the dentist if it was free for everyone. You should have known better.
I know

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Been there to they jacked me up i was just glad to get the teeth out sad thing is i paid cash to get them out and still was treated like dirt
SMART

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Worst dentist I've ever been to. Went once, will never go back. They're no good.
I know

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I have been there a few times and will never go back. They are the most unprofessional people I have ever seen at a dentist office. There is such a thing as confidentiality that they are supposed to go by, but they have thrown that law out the window several times. They are rude and obnoxious. If you owe them a few $$$ they will never let it go even though you have spent several hundred $$$$$$$$$$$ there.
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I have been told that if it is infected, the numbing medication will have no effect and you should take antibiotics for at least a week prior.
I guess I have to be the exception to the rule. My experience went quiet well. It was a lady that pulled my tooth. She numbed me with one shot that lasted long afterward and didn't hardly hurt me while she was giving it to me. She worked quickly and even though the tooth broke which was my fault for waiting til I had a hole large enough to put a peanut in it, she got both halves out without much torment. They were polite and profession with me. Her, the attendant and the receptionist.
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

oops, I used the wrong quite. Sorry.
True

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

EvenBetter wrote:
I have been told that if it is infected, the numbing medication will have no effect and you should take antibiotics for at least a week prior.
I guess I have to be the exception to the rule. My experience went quiet well. It was a lady that pulled my tooth. She numbed me with one shot that lasted long afterward and didn't hardly hurt me while she was giving it to me. She worked quickly and even though the tooth broke which was my fault for waiting til I had a hole large enough to put a peanut in it, she got both halves out without much torment. They were polite and profession with me. Her, the attendant and the receptionist.
Yes, i know who you are talking about. That is the only one i will see over there. She knows what she is doing. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER !!! SHE IS THE BEST !!!
Dental aid

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

A visit to the dentist should be a gut wrenching esperience so as to make people take better care of thier teetkh.You people think it should be a picnic in the park.
True

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Dental aid wrote:
A visit to the dentist should be a gut wrenching esperience so as to make people take better care of thier teetkh.You people think it should be a picnic in the park.
Lay off the crack pipe, it is starting to alter your thinking. First off, NO it should not be a gut wrenching experience. Don't forget that in most cases are paying customers. That means paying to get a job done. Second you wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for the customers. Maybe all the customers should come to the denist in a pissed off mood and make the lazy dental aids earn their money.
Mountain Mama

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Dental aid: How else are you suppose to take care of your teeth. Go to a dentist.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I took my family there for cleanings and was NOT impressed. As another person said, they do not know anything about confidentiality! They talked openly in front of the patients in the waiting room and the dentist even came out and asked me if I knew if my daughter was to old to have flouride! How should I know that? I'm not a dentist! They then got out a book to see what the age limit was! Needless to say my kids begged to go back to our regular dentist! I have never set foot in there since!
SCPO

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I went there once. I had a chipped tooth repaired. He spent all of 10 minutes on it and charged me $300.00. The repair lasted about 3 months. I won't be back.
tooth fairy

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

first of all i really like everyone at associates and dentistry they do abide by the confidentiality and if you are paying cash they always give you a discount whom ever said a three min dental job cost them three hundred dollars must have them mixed up with another dentist office or all of you must be mad because you didn't get the drugs you where searching for. hahaha that is what you get(no drugs). everything that has been posted on here has to be a lie or you would be brave enough to post your real name. but no that wont happen because you know that you will be right back in their office the next time you have a tooth ache and you just don't wont them to know who you are!so don't talk bad about them when they are all great people and also the dental aides are very hard workers at least they don't sit around and talk bad about people like you guys they are trying to clean your nasty teeth that has been messed up from doing drugs. This tooth fairy wouldn't even leave you a sticker under your pillow. I would surprise you with a tooth brush and tooth paste. then maybe you wouldn't have to go back to the dentist.I hope they find out who you guys are and get you guys for slander!!!!!
expectations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

what do you want a dentist to do ? McCreary county is a small place and most of the people here don't have any teeth. how is a dentist ever to get any experience ?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

expectations wrote:
what do you want a dentist to do ? McCreary county is a small place and most of the people here don't have any teeth. how is a dentist ever to get any experience ?
LMAO, Shelby NC, you make me laugh, seriously. Not in a bad way, in a honest to goodness knee slapping, can't keep my arm/hand from slapping the dickens outta my leg kinda of thing. You're crazy!!!! Please, don't take that in the wrong way, because it's not intended in a bad manner. I'm the type, if ya can spread some sarcasim (sp) around in a funny way, tickles the living stuffings outta me. Maybe you should become a registered member and join us on the LPW thread, we would love to have ya, if you could behave...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Whitley City Forum right now

Search the Whitley City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min News 138,771
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min curious 122,875
brian lawson big win!!!!!!!!! 3 hr go away 12
Does Regina Bunch have Competition? 4 hr Works hard at what 41
Neighbors from hell 4 hr HHS 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitley City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••