Foxy me

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

My ole man is out driving a snow plow and I just had great sex with the neighbor . Yee pee y a.
Nobody Special

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

Foxy me wrote:
My ole man is out driving a snow plow and I just had great sex with the neighbor . Yee pee y a.
How stupid can anybody be, for one thing if he or she even suspects that something is going on they can go and drag up all of your information on you which can link straight back to your PC believe me I already talked to Michelle Wilson about the same thing but I was accusing my ole man she said that the judge can order it straight from the phone company or wherever you get your internet. So you better hope that you don't get caught. Yee pee y a !! Or you better hope that person is not with someone else cause she said they can do the same thing only if they know your number .
Nobody Special

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

Foxy me wrote:
Oh yeah Foxy Me I hope it wasn't my ole man LOL .
Louis

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

I bet your neighbor is you brother, or atleast a relative

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Foxy me wrote:
Ya best make another return trip cause it looks like that "older" neighbor man doesn't recall it...LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

- Weebles - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya best make another return trip cause it looks like that "older" neighbor man doesn't recall it...LOL.
You dont make a lick of sense. You try and be funny but your jokes is as lame as your sex life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

ya would have to be on top of the game to get this joke...
go read the other thread "good ole days"...might help ya to better understand. RT, understood perfectly fine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

- Weebles - wrote:
ya would have to be on top of the game to get this joke...
go read the other thread "good ole days"...might help ya to better understand. RT, understood perfectly fine.
Still not funny.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

--Weebles-- wrote:
<quoted text>You dont make a lick of sense. You try and be funny but your jokes is as lame as your sex life.
Dear Lowlife Imposter,
You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with the ONE and ONLY -Weebles-. You are trying very hard to be something that you WILL never be. A free thinking, strong willed, beautiful woman who is too much of a lady to tell you what she truly thinks. Thankfully she had a loud mouth obnoxious friend--ME!

I think you need to crawl back into the hole you came out of, wherever that may be. You are a boil on the ass of society and you need some serious mental help. I would give you a frontal lobotomy but it is apparently that you already volunteered.

Now, BTFU, STFU and stop stalking Weebles! You are certifiable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

--Weebles-- wrote:
<quoted text>Still not funny.
Neither is impersonating someone who is clearly miles above you in intelligence and wit.
By the way, did you take time to read the Terms of Service that Topix has in place? You are in clear VIOLATION of such terms. You cannot register a profile with the intent of impersonating, intimidating or STALKING another user.
Tick tock, tick tock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Thank you PR, but you're mostly definitely NOT loud mouth and obnoxious....ya just tell it like it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

- Weebles - wrote:
Thank you PR, but you're mostly definitely NOT loud mouth and obnoxious....ya just tell it like it is.
I can't understand how people can get their kicks by belittling others. I make no quams about putting others in their place. This imposter clearly didn't read the TERMS of SERVICE upon registering and it is only a matter of time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand how people can get their kicks by belittling others. I make no quams about putting others in their place. This imposter clearly didn't read the TERMS of SERVICE upon registering and it is only a matter of time.
It's most obvious imposter needs some tension released,,,
might should pay a visit to their neighbor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>
And clearly you failed at reading comprehension. In the terms of service where it states not to impersonate another is meaning the real person dumbass and in no way have I implied I am someone else. A USERNAME retard IS NOT a real persons name. Now if I knew your real name and then came on here saying I was you, thats what the Terms of Service mean.

But really didn't expect you to be able to grasp something as easy as that to understand, especially by looking at your profile picture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

- Weebles - wrote:
<quoted text>It's most obvious imposter needs some tension released,,,
might should pay a visit to their neighbor...
Or drive to the big purple building in London.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA,,,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet that trip might do her a world of good...LMBO
throttle

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

weebles i got your joke. the imposter is just trying to make you look bad but can't do it.

they say that imitation is the ultimate for of flattery. so in a sense the imposter is trying to pay you a compliment, with any luck they'll choke on it.

Pr76, thats a good pic ya got on here. don't listen to the imposter. bet they look like they had a fire on their face & was put out by a rake.
throttle

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

should say form, spellin like rock top aint i.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

You three are just a barrel of laughs. You really think you got jokes.

Actually the fun has wore off, with the lame ass shit you come back with, I have no way to respond without stooping to your grade level which is nearly impossible. I thought with it being 3 of you, ATLEAST one could come up with a argument with some kind of fire to it but NOPE, not happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Whitley City Forum right now

Search the Whitley City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 144,651
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Hillbilly 26,165
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr joe 16,112
D.c.b.s (Dec '12) 20 hr Someone who knows 30
IGA selling out to Kroger's Wed Scott Co resident 36
2014 predictions McCreary election Tue Tony Hansford 3
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Tue jadden 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitley City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000