First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hater

Carmel, IN

#1 Oct 4, 2008
What does everyone thing of her? Just curious.
someday dreamer

Oneida, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2008
well i think she is a self centered bit** who screws everything in her path. a home wrecker at her best!!!!!
Confused

Carmel, IN

#3 Oct 4, 2008
I totally agree with you someday dreamer! However, I have never understood how a ugly fat b**** like her manages to wreck so many home...? She has a horrible attitude and no personality...I just can't understand it. I guess some guys will do anything that is willing!
Somday Dreamer

Oneida, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2008
Confused wrote:
I totally agree with you someday dreamer! However, I have never understood how a ugly fat b**** like her manages to wreck so many home...? She has a horrible attitude and no personality...I just can't understand it. I guess some guys will do anything that is willing!
Believe me she has!
KYWILDCATFAN

Helenwood, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2008
Went to school with her didn't like her back then or her cousin Regina either. They both thought their sh## didn't stink and they thought they were all that and much smarter than anyone else. I here she teaches at the highschool these days. I am glad I don't go to highschool and have her LOL
how r u

Wartburg, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2008
omg she is a whore .,,, she had sex with this guy and yeah as nasty as this sounds she was raggin and he unnn yeah you get it and the guy swears he was drunk but sobered up thank god real quick cause she stunk so bad it was unreal.
Togross

Oneida, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2008
how r u wrote:
omg she is a whore .,,, she had sex with this guy and yeah as nasty as this sounds she was raggin and he unnn yeah you get it and the guy swears he was drunk but sobered up thank god real quick cause she stunk so bad it was unreal.
That is pure right out nasty and gross to have sex while you are on your cycle I am just about to get sick thinking of somehting like that LOL
hahaha

Wartburg, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2008
earning the good ol red wings eh?
HATE HER

Carmel, IN

#9 Oct 11, 2008
I think she is by far the ugliest person EVER! Does anyone remember when she had that nasty blond hair and would wear super black eyeline? She is such a Whore. Any man that has been with her is looking for an easy lay! Even than who would have the stomach to deal with that...gross and I'm a guy myself. One would need more than a paper bag to cover up that ugly!
Dontworryboutit

Oneida, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2008
I think Misty is a great person, and I think it is stupid that you all are on here dogging her. If you have a problem with her, say it to her face not online where everyone can see it. That is just being a p*ssy!
Gettin Lucky In Kentucky

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2008
I think you all need to grow up. I know Misty and she is NOT any of those awful things that you all have said. She is a loving person that would do anything she could to help the people that she cares about...You all that are talking crap need to get a life and GROW UP!
babes

Helenwood, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2008
i lived with misty for a while, she is beautiful for a bigger woman. very sweet, until you make her mad or do something she doesn't agree with. she is a lot of fun outside the house, but bases her grades on how well she likes the people in school. over all i love her
Blonde hair blk eyeliner

Columbia, SC

#14 Nov 7, 2008
I saw her last week and she still is sporting that blonde hair and black eye liner. And, I know you all are full of sh*t and afraid to say anything to her face. She will kick your *ss, and you know it. And for all those haters you know she is beautiful and smart. Just ask her she will tell you. LOL And, if you can't hold on to your man oh well guess your not doing something right.:) LOL Get a life people!!
someone

Oneida, TN

#15 Dec 6, 2008
well...... she is a horrible teacher. she doesn't have a good attitude. but overall i can deal with her. she isn't a good teacher but she seems like an alright person.
dude

Oneida, TN

#16 Dec 6, 2008
she's terrible!!!!!
Cheated on

Huntsville, TN

#17 Dec 6, 2008
Whoever cheats with a married man is TRASH whatever way you look at it....I have had several chances to go out with married men...If I ever get that trashy...I have definitely lost my mind.
Saw it myself

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2008
Misty had an affair with a married man here at the school where they both work. We all saw it and even the kids were talking about the two of them. That was about a year ago and somehow his marriage survived, but I heard that his wife has recently filed for divorce anyway. Misty is not a nice person to work with and she is always looking for her next conquest.
I Wouldnt

Huntsville, TN

#19 Dec 7, 2008
I wouldn't even stick her with mine and not even a borrowed one would I use to give her any pleasure.
WHY

Oneida, TN

#20 Dec 7, 2008
The school should fire her then, not a good example for the kids, right?
Well

Oliver Springs, TN

#22 Jan 17, 2009
Shes not a very bright person. It's actually sad to see she's a teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min so true 167,867
Jeff Shelton 5 hr curios 1
Court appointed Lawyers (Aug '11) 5 hr Jmy 23
Anywhere hiring in Williamsburg? 10 hr KJH 1
Autumn King 12 hr STOP 54
wreck Fri woman 1
clean it up Fri concerned 1

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages