Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wtf

Paris, KY

#23776 Oct 2, 2012
diana wrote:
did it kill her
It sure did not help her.
Why

Murray, KY

#23777 Oct 3, 2012
diana wrote:
did it kill her
No it just taught her a lesson!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23779 Oct 3, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>No it just taught her a lesson!
You need a lesson in English.
whitehair of Louisville

Fort Thomas, KY

#23780 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>A hell of alot more than you you sorry pos Liar.
Please,just tell us one thingy you accomplish on here,if nothing elsewhere?Other than making yourself feel like something when you put others down,just for voicing an opinion?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23781 Oct 3, 2012
Poor old man, according to YOUR rules, you are the biggest loser, GOODBYE !
whitehair of Louisville

Fort Thomas, KY

#23782 Oct 3, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Poor old man, according to YOUR rules, you are the biggest loser, GOODBYE !
Sorry to tell you,don`t intend to go just yet.It may be any second,but ,again maybe some years left in the body.

Suggested we all pray for our leaders and our Nation on another post.Why not join in?It can`t hurt to try any measure we can to get back where this Nation should be!!Have a good life!
louie of whitehairville

United States

#23783 Oct 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>One thing could happen--"IF" the repubs take the senate,he would be the leader of that body.What a glorious day!!!
IFFFF a frog had wings,he wouldn't bump his ass after a long jump.........
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#23784 Oct 3, 2012
whitehair of Louisville wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you,don`t intend to go just yet.It may be any second,but ,again maybe some years left in the body.
Suggested we all pray for our leaders and our Nation on another post.Why not join in?It can`t hurt to try any measure we can to get back where this Nation should be!!Have a good life!
Where is it you want the Country to go back to? 1964, 1960, 1950

What is it you want to go back to?
Shocked

Frankfort, KY

#23785 Oct 3, 2012
It's amazing this topic is still going strong.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23786 Oct 4, 2012
A young executive was leaving the office late one evening when he found the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work for me?"

"Certainly," said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO, as his paper disappeared inside the machine. "I just need one copy..."
Seatttle Slew

Kent, WA

#23787 Oct 4, 2012
Bin Laden-mission accomplished. Poor mini stevie "facts"/pecker, they just don't stand up...
Cliff White

Stockholm, Sweden

#23788 Oct 4, 2012
cry, coalburners
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23789 Oct 4, 2012
Two men running for President of the US walk over a bridge that crosses a river. One says to the other,'I need to p'.'Me, too!' says his companion. So, over the bridge rail they go, hanging it out so to speak.

Mitt turns to Obama and says,'Man, that water is cold!'. Obama turns to Mitt and says,'Yes it is.... and deep too!'
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23790 Oct 4, 2012
whitehair of Louisville wrote:
<quoted text>
Please,just tell us one thingy you accomplish on here,if nothing elsewhere?Other than making yourself feel like something when you put others down,just for voicing an opinion?
Just to ensure you know, wtf has changed his screen name to Ajay.
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#23793 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to ensure you know, wtf has changed his screen name to Ajay.
Are you paranoid now?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23794 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Are you paranoid now?
Not at all honey!!!!!!!
jim

Covington, KY

#23795 Oct 5, 2012
I agree with who cares, She should have kept her mouth shut. She was an idiot and got what she deserves. We need more of this in america.
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#23796 Oct 5, 2012
jim wrote:
I agree with who cares, She should have kept her mouth shut. She was an idiot and got what she deserves. We need more of this in america.
Another cowardly man, just like Romney.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23797 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Another cowardly man, just like Romney.
This doesn't sound like a coward to me!

Volunteer campaign worker for his dad’s gubernatorial campaign – 1 year. Unpaid intern in Governor’s office – 8 years. Mormon missionary in Paris – 2 years. Unpaid bishop and stake president for his church – 10 years. No salary as president of the Olympics –3 years. No salary as MA governor – 4 years. That’s a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that’s the kind of man Mitt Romney is.
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#23798 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't sound like a coward to me!
Volunteer campaign worker for his dad’s gubernatorial campaign – 1 year. Unpaid intern in Governor’s office – 8 years. Mormon missionary in Paris – 2 years. Unpaid bishop and stake president for his church – 10 years. No salary as president of the Olympics –3 years. No salary as MA governor – 4 years. That’s a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that’s the kind of man Mitt Romney is.
He is a draft dodger and a coward.
France or Viet Nam?
Coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IGA drug testing their employees? (Aug '10) 10 hr Justsaying 28
isntthis suppos to be topixs on mccreary county... (Nov '08) 14 hr Harry Knutzack 6
Need Hill Brothers Phone Number (May '09) Mar 23 Jamie 7
Info Please. Mar 23 Jamie 2
Book about " Property of the Folsom Wolf" (Jan '09) Mar 21 cody lyons 192
Jack Smith in long overcoat (Jun '10) Mar 20 Everett 25
How many unsolved murders is in the county over... (Oct '08) Mar 20 Everett 102

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages