Patty

Oneida, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Today the HIGHEST COURT in the land will decide if Obama's Health Care Law is constitutional. What do you think?
beware

Whitley City, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2012
i don't want it. from what i understand in reading it, in 2013 if you elect to have obama care instead of another private insurance then you have to have a chip put under the skin of your hand that reveals medical history and maybe financial. he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. i feel it will end up getting the majority of people signed up on it and push the other health carriers out of business eventually. giving everyone no choice but it. got to go!!!!!
Patty

Oneida, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2012
I hope that this court will do something about it. From what i hear it is not what i want either.
Oldy but goodie

Wartburg, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Obama wants the old people to die off. Like a couple of year ago he said the old people did not need a flu shot.
Taliesin

Huntsville, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2012
None of you posters have any idea what is really contained in the bill. You should investigate before commenting.
Oh Please

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Please read the bill. All this FOX NEWS propaganda and lies doesnt help this country. Obama doesnt want to put chips in your hands. This is rubbish being spewed by we Republicans thats not helping this nation. Ignorance is not bliss. At some point we have to be realistic and stop with the ignorance and hate. Just saying.
Bubbles

London, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Just watch! Your insurance will continue to rise if this bill goes through. Who will police people for not buying insurance and being covered. Can we taxpayers take on more responsibility for those who our great president says can't afford it. What about the older people; it's obvious he doesn't give a damn about them. His next big project will be euthanesia for the old. And you Taliesin what do you know about the bill. It was pushed through when Congress had only a short time to go through the thousands of pages. Another wrongful act from the president.
Carl

Wartburg, TN

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Gas was 1.86 a gallon when Obama was elected.
beware

Whitley City, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2012
You two little smart cookies go ahead and read it for yourself. Look under section class II (paragraph 1, section B)......How do you like like those apples know it all?
Patty

Oneida, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2012
People will be starving if he is re-elected. It is almost that way now. They worry more about the other countries than here at home. America has gone to hell. The insurance will cost what ever they wish to charge. It is hard now for the working man to eat and pay the bills now. It is a sad day in America when you have to either choose to buy food or pay your bills. AN AMERICAN DREAM IS ONLY A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE.
Justin

Wartburg, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Obama is killing the coal industry like he promised he would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,232
Cumberland College taking over Williamsburg 12 hr Hello 9
Trail Town team shifting focus to local use (May '13) 12 hr Charles 13
Whitley Co. Employees Fri Go away 8
Kentucky needs to secede from the usa Fri Why post this 4
Kentucky Kasper law (Jul '12) Dec 22 shadowmoses 40
Applications for greenwood plant Dec 20 Todd Hansford 3
Whitley City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitley City News, Events & Info