Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
boozer

Huntsville, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Everybody should go to this and check out some of McCreary County's finest!!!
lms

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
boozer wrote:
Everybody should go to this and check out some of McCreary County's finest!!!
Cause somebody went to jail don't make them a bad person !!! Thats what wrong with that county and the reason i left cause people judge too much !!! Plus they are dumb cause they haven't yet to legalize alcohol sale !! Smarten up people cause your losing $$$!!
Jailbird

Huntsville, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2010
lms wrote:
<quoted text> Cause somebody went to jail don't make them a bad person !!! Thats what wrong with that county and the reason i left cause people judge too much !!! Plus they are dumb cause they haven't yet to legalize alcohol sale !! Smarten up people cause your losing $$$!!
If they are in jail that means a broke a law of some sort .....didn't say it made them a bad person but someone who broke the law.
Lovin wife

Wartburg, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2010
I don't want my babys picture on the web site they need to ban jail tracker.
DUH

Oneida, TN

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Lovin wife wrote:
Then tell your baby not to break the law and get themselves arrested.
Been there done that

Wartburg, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Only violent crimes should have pictures on jailtracker. Shoplifters and DUI crimes should not.How would you feel if you where part of a drug raid and there your mug was for the whole world to see. If you where a shoplifter all the store clerks would be watching you. It gives your whole family a bad name.
Some People

Mayfield, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2010
DUI crimes most certainly so be on there. DUI kills innocent ppl everyday. Dont want your picture on a site for everyone to see than dont do the crime. Its simple!
clerks at the store

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Been there done that wrote:
Only violent crimes should have pictures on jailtracker. Shoplifters and DUI crimes should not.How would you feel if you where part of a drug raid and there your mug was for the whole world to see. If you where a shoplifter all the store clerks would be watching you. It gives your whole family a bad name.
If you are picked up in a drug raid or for shoplifting YOU are giving your family a bad name not the jailtraker.
Great

Oneida, TN

#9 Aug 13, 2010
If you don't want on jailtracker then stay out of trouble.
No photo please

Wartburg, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Having your picture shown is worse then the time. I now have a complex and have trouble sleeping. When I go in Kroger I feel everyone is stairing at me.
What

Huntsville, TN

#11 Aug 14, 2010
is the sites address??
DUI

Coalfield, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2010
If a family member gets put in jail how fast must I make bond to keep their picture from being put on jailtracker.
snowballs

Gorham, IL

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Someone from somewhere

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2010
Lovin wife wrote:
Everything that is shown on the JailTracker website is public record. Anybody can get the information just by calling the jail. Oh...and if you don't want your baby's picture on there maybe your baby needs to stay out of trouble.:)
Someone from somewhere

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2010
DUI wrote:
If a family member gets put in jail how fast must I make bond to keep their picture from being put on jailtracker.
If the jail only shows current inmates then when you get them out the picture goes away, but if the jail shows current and past the only way you can keep the picture off the site is either have the jail remove it or get a judge to expunge the record.
Yes

Oneida, TN

#16 Aug 21, 2010
If you look at other counties like bell they show past inmates.
toto

Mount Victory, OH

#17 Oct 12, 2010
Lovin wife wrote:
well keep him home in his little blanket
Green eyes

Wartburg, TN

#18 Oct 12, 2010
DUI wrote:
Don't get arrested in the first place!
the great hotdog

Brookville, IN

#19 Oct 12, 2010
alot of good for nothings in the jail now lmao!!!!! loserrs
Mad as hell

Oneida, TN

#20 Oct 12, 2010
Ifts bad enough having a loved one in jail let alone pasting his picture and name on the web. They have;nt had a trail yet and this enflucenes the jurors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
Alcohol Sales in Stearns 4 hr cool cat 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Advertisment 26,226
Wet voters GOD is on our side (Aug '12) Fri Tim 20
Trail Town team shifting focus to local use (May '13) Fri Tim 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
•••
Whitley City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Whitley City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE