fly hiigh

Huntsville, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2008
do you kno and whats yur thoughts on this girl.
i think shes a such a chicken.
and amber tapley would have whooped her nasty crack.
her and her little friend breanna dont need to be runnin thier mouth about ppl.
and they need to lay off leanna.
yeah

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 29, 2008
ok first of all. shes not a chicken . she would beat the f**k out of amber tapley if she wouldnt have made up some excuse to not go to the track. thats her problem. not stephanies. you either fight her or quit running your mouth about her on the fu**** internet.
Cmon

Oneida, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2008
Girls you are ridiculous! A public forum is hardly the place to hold such a conversation, or is that the problem, that the only way most you kids would say these types of things is hiding behind a screen name? Really sad, don't ya think?
hi there everyone

Helenwood, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2008
well i think this is a bunch of crap. steph is my cousin and you all need to lay off. i been grow up for heavens sake...
eh okay

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 29, 2008
eh, shes my cousin. cant really say much about her. despite what i have heard that is more then likely true.
Jessica Perry

Wartburg, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2008
OMG buch of girls trying to talk... I love you stephanie. i think people should quit being chickens and put there real names on here.
Sissy

Sunbright, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2008
I thought her and saxton made a cute couple and yeah they should get back together cuz' the way they act when they are together they act like theyre so happy and in love...I know she still loves him and i know he still loves her...She is one of my good friends i love her to death. she can be a bitch if you get on her bad side..lol..
She is a good friend she has always been here for me. I think she should get back with saxton big time..they were so happy until things went wrong but i think the will work things out if he will just give her a second chance...but yeah i have no problem with stephanie cause she is my bestfriend and shes always here for me...
Love Ya Steph
Hollie C

Huntsville, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2008
How about quit talking shit & do something about it? Stephanie is awesome. F*cking wuss. Why don't you post your real name on here? You're not scared are ya?
megan tumbleson

Wartburg, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2008
awh i love steph.
(:
la la la

Oneida, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2008
megan tumbleson wrote:
awh i love steph.
(:
there ya go, opening your mouth. please be careful
megan tumbleson

Wartburg, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2008
what is so wrong with me
saying that i love steph?
really.
maria ball

Parkers Lake, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2008
yea.. i dont like steph cuz she likes to talk alot of shit about my friend margaret.. which is a very good friend if you actual git to kno her... so stop run your mouth &&.. do something about if you aint to big of a p***y..:>
I kinda know her

Wartburg, TN

#14 Dec 13, 2008
I don't know her personally but I'm real good friends with her younger sister. But I hear shes really cool & stuff
I kinda know her

Wartburg, TN

#15 Dec 13, 2008
Hmm somebody said Margaret f*ckes her family?
margaret fa real

Helenwood, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2008
u kno wut...i think its kinda funny how ppl get on here n run there mouth n dont post their name. but i aint sweatin any of u bitches. keep it up i LOVE tha attention.
funny

Helenwood, TN

#17 Dec 16, 2008
Sounds like to me one is p**sy and the other one is glad of it..LMAO
YOUS A HOE

Oneida, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2009
Hell Steph is a good girl. She puts up with a lot of peoples bull shit, stop running your mouth about her. Your just jealous Margarette because she can have Saxton any time she wants to. You too Mary. LOL. Isnt it funny how guys just play your asses you sorry piece of shit hoes?!
margaret

Parkers Lake, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2009
okay bitch i dont want saxton i had him 4 2months. I BROKE UP WIT HIM!

jealous??? you really dont kno me do you?

i aint got no prob wit steph anymore we done had that talk like MATURE ppl. keep runnin mouth but next time post yur name. ;)

&& mary...when did she get put in this? hmmm. you must be great at gettin shit started.
its me

Wartburg, TN

#22 Feb 14, 2009
who started this & what does leanna got to do with it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr cowboy 712
Poll Why are McCreary County Schools So Bad? (Mar '12) Wed pimpaho nation 228
Why do men cheat on (faithful wives) online?? Wed Hate Cheaters 9
the music thread (Mar '12) May 17 Musikologist 22
Poll Vote McCreary WET YES or NO (Jul '12) May 17 LuLuJr 104
Distillery coming to Stearns May 15 Vote YES 16
Place to rent May 10 Ray 2
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]