Anybody know Andy Vanover???
Co worker

Oliver Springs, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Meth head.
just saying

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2010
He from Parkers Lake in 20s??? Damn hes HOTT!!!!
family

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Andy vanover is my brother if ur talking about the andy vanover that lives on slab vanover rd. He is not a meth head he has gave that stuff up.
me to

Oneida, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2010
ya they all have gave it up
family

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2010
I know for a fact he did cause he lives right beside me. U sure do think u all know it all.
Im just sayin---

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Ok, so what do any of you know about the type of women he has dated recently? I heard that he has never had a good woman and that's his problem. A good woman could probably line him out. What do you guys think about that?? I heard that he drinks a lot and a good woman wont put up with it??? Is this true???

Come on girls...lets help each other out....are you tired of dating a bunch of friggin jerks????
Family

Lancing, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Yea he does drink. And I believe if he could find him a GOOD WOMEN that would treat him right then yea he probably would quit. But he has done it for a long time so its gonna take a little while to get him off of drinking. So are u interested in him or what? So who are u?
Im just sayin---

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2010
Well, if I am interested, I will find him and let him know. I don't want to be rude to you I'm just that kind of person.

Do you know if he is currently single? Do you know any particulars about who he dated recently?
Woody

Oliver Springs, TN

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Im just sayin--- wrote:
Well, if I am interested, I will find him and let him know. I don't want to be rude to you I'm just that kind of person.
Do you know if he is currently single? Do you know any particulars about who he dated recently?
You must be a loser!!!!!!
woods wife

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2010
Andy's and nice Guy works hard my husband and him are good frined leave his name out of ur mouth
family

Sandstone, MN

#12 Aug 31, 2010
He is single and the last person that he dated was felicia chitwood. If u are interested go to him don't get on topixs.
curious george

Oneida, TN

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Is this the little red-headed boy?
family

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2010
No it ain't the red headed boy
Sue

Oneida, TN

#15 Sep 2, 2010
I thought he was red headed , too.........
family

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2010
The andy they are talking about is brown headed.
Sue

Oneida, TN

#17 Sep 2, 2010
family wrote:
The andy they are talking about is brown headed.
ok......thanx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Brittnay Heath? 7 hr Phillips 5
does any one know wayne corder (May '09) 10 hr Tim 30
Clowns 20 hr crazy clown killer 10
judge doug stevens 22 hr tim 13
McCreary Central Deceased Alumni (Jan '09) Tue Shane4907 364
County Coroner, Tim Corder, has public fight Tue Buckwheat 6
Legal to climb historic stearns fire tower? Tue wormwood 5

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance