Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

i heard that shonna worley and jeff nelson was having an affair. shonna told me herself i just wanted every one to know lol i dont like jeff to much if any one knows him then they know what type of person he is. i liked him okay till he done me dirty. i think that its dirty of the both of them to do their husband and wife that away if i was his wife i would kick him out on his ass and shonna is a nasty ho she would do anybody that had a stick between his legs whehter they have two legs or four. who else out there has heard the same nasty rumor?
honey pot

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

After all the years Teresa has put up with Jeff's shit. I would assume this to pass in a months time. She has always had a knack for being with the men who beat and cheat on her.
WHAT

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

LOL !!!
REALLY

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

How old is Shonna and who is she married to?
honey pot

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I don't consider it to be too funny when someone is a pathetic cheater, and it is definitely a problem when a woman looks for these type of men to raise families with.but I was always taught once a cheater always a cheater.And unfortunately I am heeding that saying now with my own piece of shut!
WHAT wrote:
LOL !!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

I don"t know shonna but JEFF NELSON and John BOY COFFEY have been cooking so much dope under the cliff I think thay are queer !!!!!! they sure awful huggy huggy like two queers!!!!!!!!
honey pot

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

I could've lived without that info......
mustangs gt wrote:
I don"t know shonna but JEFF NELSON and John BOY COFFEY have been cooking so much dope under the cliff I think thay are queer !!!!!! they sure awful huggy huggy like two queers!!!!!!!!
bad news

Strunk, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

who is this old jon boy coffey? i'm starting to hear a lot on him.
bad news

Strunk, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

mustangs gt wrote:
hope they get caught.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

bad news wrote:
who is this old jon boy coffey? i'm starting to hear a lot on him.
He is an addict that steels from his mom and dad and he turns in information to stay out of jail.
toofless

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

Jeff Nelson gots no teeth.
melissa

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

first of all jeff aint no queer. he is my dad and if he knew what all was being said about him he could and trust me would whip your a>ss. and if u had balls like a man instead of a queer yourself then u would put who u r instead of some queer a>ss name like HONEYpot and mustang.u all get on here and cant say your real name just proves to everyone who a rat in McCreary County is u bunch of dumb ?ucks
audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

Jeff's not Ur dad Hollie waters is
melissa wrote:
first of all jeff aint no queer. he is my dad and if he knew what all was being said about him he could and trust me would whip your a>ss. and if u had balls like a man instead of a queer yourself then u would put who u r instead of some queer a>ss name like HONEYpot and mustang.u all get on here and cant say your real name just proves to everyone who a rat in McCreary County is u bunch of dumb ?ucks
Theresa

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

I dont know who u dumbazz r but id sure like to know mainly Honeypot who the hell do u think u r getting on here saying anything about me and my life? If there was anything to u u wouldnt hide behind some fake azz stupid name like honeypot. Be a woman and sign ur real name. U dont live my life and if u ask me ur the one that has the f_cking problem talking bout other people, U Got A Problem with gossiping. Dont hide be brave and by the way people do fall in love be4 they really get to know the real person, something im sure everyone is guilty of. this is 1st ive heard of this but u better believe ill find out the truth and god help Shonna and jeff if there is something behind this cause she will answer to me and jeff will be divorced. But u all be big people and use ur real names if ur gonna talk about me cause im sick of all the bullshit, U bunch of liars come on out and tell me how u really are.
melissa

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

yeah he is my bio. dad but the way i see it jeff is my father too cause he raised me since age 4
past

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Teresa, I know you from Workstation hilltop.I know how shit gets stirred on here,so my name will not be put on here. But I hope its a bunch of lies ,if not, kick his ass to the curb.
Theresa wrote:
I dont know who u dumbazz r but id sure like to know mainly Honeypot who the hell do u think u r getting on here saying anything about me and my life? If there was anything to u u wouldnt hide behind some fake azz stupid name like honeypot. Be a woman and sign ur real name. U dont live my life and if u ask me ur the one that has the f_cking problem talking bout other people, U Got A Problem with gossiping. Dont hide be brave and by the way people do fall in love be4 they really get to know the real person, something im sure everyone is guilty of. this is 1st ive heard of this but u better believe ill find out the truth and god help Shonna and jeff if there is something behind this cause she will answer to me and jeff will be divorced. But u all be big people and use ur real names if ur gonna talk about me cause im sick of all the bullshit, U bunch of liars come on out and tell me how u really are.
Theresa

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

R u talkimg about Worley Hilltop? And whether it is lies or not doesnt give u the right to get on here and attack the type of person i am. I take my marriage vows seriously and i am not a whore or run around unlike alot of women i really try to make my marriage work. I try to be the best person i can be, and by the way im not attracted to these men they are attracted to me there is a big difference there! So b4 u go to attacking me for loving someone u all need to take a good long look in the mirror and ask urself if u can honestly say that ur trying to do ur best when it comes to ur relationships! Im a very caring loving person and i didnt think that gave anyone the right to put me down saying i have a problem being attracted to the wrong kind of men and by the way i loved both of these men with all my heart, im very sorry to realize that this has made me a bad person. As for my children all 4 of them have grown into beautiful healthy minded grown-ups so i have no regrets. I would appreciate real names folks so ill know who r friends or foe!!
kayla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

Karma is a bitch, huh? I'm sure you remember all your flings from the past
Theresa wrote:
R u talkimg about Worley Hilltop? And whether it is lies or not doesnt give u the right to get on here and attack the type of person i am. I take my marriage vows seriously and i am not a whore or run around unlike alot of women i really try to make my marriage work. I try to be the best person i can be, and by the way im not attracted to these men they are attracted to me there is a big difference there! So b4 u go to attacking me for loving someone u all need to take a good long look in the mirror and ask urself if u can honestly say that ur trying to do ur best when it comes to ur relationships! Im a very caring loving person and i didnt think that gave anyone the right to put me down saying i have a problem being attracted to the wrong kind of men and by the way i loved both of these men with all my heart, im very sorry to realize that this has made me a bad person. As for my children all 4 of them have grown into beautiful healthy minded grown-ups so i have no regrets. I would appreciate real names folks so ill know who r friends or foe!!
kayla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

Guess you need to just suck it up and fix Jeff dinner.
Come on now

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

honey pot wrote:
After all the years Teresa has put up with Jeff's shit. I would assume this to pass in a months time. She has always had a knack for being with the men who beat and cheat on her.
I know teresa and she is agreat person. If u have nothing better t do then put someone down you are a really sad person and truth be told u have either been cheated on or beat on yourself give a good person a break look at your own flaws!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Whitley City Forum right now

Search the Whitley City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Commietator 149,754
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,203
Contacting children's services 5 hr janiel 3
Job helping/serving. 6 hr citizen 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 16,125
wondering how to get one of the obama phones ? Aug 17 working the system 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for McCreary County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Whitley City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Whitley City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••