vote lattie lominac
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
go lattie

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2010
We need a change in the county attorney office. Michele is never in office, in court, I think it has been a year since I even saw ber near the court house. She is being paid for the job yet Julie Burgess is the one actually doing it. We need a change and that change should be for the better.

VOTE LATTIE LOMINAC for COUNTY ATTORNEY!!!
quit lying

Lancing, TN

#2 Oct 15, 2010
that is not true. She is always there everytime any of us have needed her. Maybe you're just too impatient to wait on her a few minutes. Maybe your business wasn't too important anyway.
go lattie

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Well we will just put it this way! I am not lying. Go ask Julie how many times she has had to act as county attorney for Michele. I have been in the court room for one reason or another every month since March, so 8 months, and she has appeared once. Julie was there the other 7. I personally dont care who the county attorney is, HELL I THINK JULIE WOULD BE A GREAT CANIDATE FOR IT, but she isnt running. LATTIE is my pick out of the two that are in the race.
go michele

Lancing, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2010
michele has the best personality and honesty of the two
Funny

Wartburg, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2010
go michele wrote:
michele has the best personality and honesty of the two
HA I about spit out my Coke on that one!
choke on your coke

Lancing, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2010
go, go michelle. everyone but a few wants you in office. you;ll do fine!!!
Pat

Wartburg, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2010
choke on your coke wrote:
go, go michelle. everyone but a few wants you in office. you;ll do fine!!!
A few my a$$!!!
humm

Helenwood, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2010
Julie was are lawyer and she moved out of the state at the end of July. Austin Price is the one that has been helping Michelle.
real voter

Lancing, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2010
go lattie wrote:
We need a change in the county attorney office. Michele is never in office, in court, I think it has been a year since I even saw ber near the court house. She is being paid for the job yet Julie Burgess is the one actually doing it. We need a change and that change should be for the better.
VOTE LATTIE LOMINAC for COUNTY ATTORNEY!!!
Like father,Like son. Maybe its you thats not been to the court house in a year. Julie is not the assistant any more its Austin Price. Keep up the good work Michele.
I agree

Oliver Springs, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2010
I HATE THE LOMINAC NAME HOPE THE BEST PERSON WINS.
Santa

Lancing, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2010
go lattie wrote:
Well we will just put it this way! I am not lying. Go ask Julie how many times she has had to act as county attorney for Michele. I have been in the court room for one reason or another every month since March, so 8 months, and she has appeared once. Julie was there the other 7. I personally dont care who the county attorney is, HELL I THINK JULIE WOULD BE A GREAT CANIDATE FOR IT, but she isnt running. LATTIE is my pick out of the two that are in the race.
8 months what happened to the rest of Oct. and Nov.? I hope Michele won. I would have voted for her if time didnt go by so fast. April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November thats 8 isnt it? Merry Christmas everyone you know how time flies.
Michelle

Wartburg, TN

#12 Oct 17, 2010
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>8 months what happened to the rest of Oct. and Nov.? I hope Michele won. I would have voted for her if time didnt go by so fast. April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November thats 8 isnt it? Merry Christmas everyone you know how time flies.
Kinda slow aren't ya !!!LOL
enois

Oneida, TN

#13 Oct 17, 2010
the Lominac's campains including the sheriff's job should buy ads on the family plan. They will take over the courthouse. Onthe other hand, Michelle has turned a blind eye toward crime too many times.
go michelle

Lancing, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2010
keep up the hard work michelle. we know you need to be in that office for the county. go girl!!!!
yeehaw

Oakdale, TN

#15 Oct 19, 2010
lattie or michelle 2 crazy lattie looks like a freak like the tricks bunny rabbit i think hes mental go michelle were on ur side
Who

Wartburg, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2010
would even name their kid Lattie?? Think about it! lol, And yes while I am not fond of Michelle - I have never saw her take a case as a LAWYER for deadbeat parents! Lattie sure has, and the one case I am referring to- well, lets just say 1 of the parents r now in jail for selling! lol leave it to Lattie to "try" to make him look sooooooooo good in court!
I agree

Oliver Springs, TN

#17 Oct 21, 2010
yeah it takes a crazy person to hang a name like lattie on a dog, and the name lominac just makes it sound more stupid, the lominacs just want to rule the courthouse, and they will to if we let them, so vote them out, they will be just like the jo kidd $hit
yeehaw

Wartburg, TN

#18 Oct 29, 2010
i hear hes gay
I Wonder

Oneida, TN

#19 Oct 30, 2010
I wonder if I cast my vote for him if I might get a good roll in the hay. I have always thought he was hot and sexy LOL

Woooof
LOL

Lancing, TN

#20 Oct 31, 2010
go michele wrote:
michele has the best personality and honesty of the two
She has the personality of a dead snail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Budget inn 7 min Hmm 1
Amanda Davis in brush arbor 43 min Trying to reconnect 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 152,052
Where oh where could my baby be???? 4 hr Lookingforyou 1
Stearns is a joke (Sep '15) 7 hr Terrible 14
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 23 hr spirit walker 234
Brian Warman and Anita Eldridge Tue Silly Willy 14

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages