Them damn Chitwoods
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
southerngirl

Oneida, TN

#24 Nov 21, 2008
Im sure they aint talking about all chitwoods in general. I know the ones I went to school with (c/o 07) some were really nice but some of the girls, they were bitches. never had nothing good to say about anybody, and when they did, they wanted something from you!
oh yeah

Wartburg, TN

#25 Nov 23, 2008
Well... I can tell you one thing, if you guys think your such big people dissing people on here, why don't you man up and go say it to these peoples face, oh yeah because you are all STUPID. This whole website is stupid.
i know

London, KY

#26 Nov 23, 2008
all the chitwood women cheat on their husbands. especially lisa and tammy. they love married men.
dukeofhighpoint

Yuba City, CA

#27 Nov 23, 2008
I have known some Chitwoods, they are ok people. My first school teacher was a Chitwood. Very nice lady. I also used to know a Jack Chitwood at Winfield. He was one of the best Quarterbacks Oneida HIgh school ever had. I don`t know what ever happened to him. I knew some others they were all right. In a time of trouble or hard times I will stand with the Chitwoods.
i know

Somerset, KY

#29 Nov 26, 2008
obviously you dont know the chitwood women im talking about. watch out they will be screwing your husband if you turn your back.
just me

Greensboro, NC

#30 Nov 27, 2008
i am a chitwood,,,and i am a purdy good person,,,if i say so myself,,,,,so????
we all know

London, KY

#31 Nov 28, 2008
you must be talking about lisa chitwood corder and her sister tammy who knows her last name now.you got that right . you better watch your men. those chitwood women well known for that shit.they love all the men.

Since: Nov 08

Greensboro, NC

#32 Nov 28, 2008
we all know wrote:
you must be talking about lisa chitwood corder and her sister tammy who knows her last name now.you got that right . you better watch your men. those chitwood women well known for that shit.they love all the men.
i hope you are only referring to the ones you listed above,,,,,i am not like that,,,,,and i am a chitwood girl,,,,actually related to the two named above,,,,,and i have not heard that about them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Puff ball McFly 161,069
Walmart loss prevention 5 hr Incognito 1
Dewey Mason 7 hr Mollie 1
where's all the whorrs at in this town 10 hr Bahah 18
IGA drug testing their employees? (Aug '10) Sat Justsaying 28
isntthis suppos to be topixs on mccreary county... (Nov '08) Sat Harry Knutzack 6
Need Hill Brothers Phone Number (May '09) Mar 23 Jamie 7

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages