does anyone know Richard Stephens?

does anyone know Richard Stephens?

Posted in the Whitley City Forum

just wondering

Oneida, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2008
I met him and he seems like a pretty nice guy.
Godsowngirl

Helenwood, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2008
He is a good guy, like his brother Brandon, he has the calling of God on his life, must have been all of the prayers of his dad, and all of us at City of Refuge Christian Fellowship.
info

Sunbright, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2008
Uh we all make mistakes and most of us try to learn from em and even though people shouldnt mess with drugs and drinkin but when there stupid enough to do so and they do to much they become not there self durin the peroid of bein high and drug and they go off the wall and do stupid things I wish we could just get people off drugs thats my only prayer
Godsowngirl

Helenwood, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2008
My prayer goes deeper, higher, I pray that not only do people get off of drugs and alcohol, but also I pray that the hurts and wounds that people suffer from, that led them into to the grip of these poisions, will be healed through the love of God, as demonstrated through a good church, a patient church, a church that will lovingly tend to those wildones, the ones that seem to be suffering the most and be the most in need of the loving healing touch that only God can give them, may they find peace, and happiness, does that seem far fetched, I don't think so, do you ?
Nope

Lancing, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2008
nope
Godsowngirl

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2008
So , we agree, that is great, many blessings to you and yours
i dunno

Helenwood, TN

#7 Aug 2, 2009
but Richard is a 10,
he is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, has a great personality, the total package! Ive had a crush on him since the first time i met him!
real life

Oliver Springs, TN

#8 Aug 4, 2009
yeah i know richard .. damn he is freakin hott..
hes with jacklyn she is very lucky to have him...
she seems really nice hope they work out...
know a lil

Lancing, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Brandon is a piece of shit he has a son who he never sees and and the kid is 5 yrs old and his mother has only recieved like 200 dollars in last 5 yrs.If ur man enough to make a kid be man enough to take care of them.SO THERE U GO NOT A MAN AT ALL.
lord i hope not

Winfield, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2009
RICHARD IS GODS GIFT TO WOMEN.. ID MARRY HIM 2MORROW IF HE ASKED ME..
does anyone know if that was their mother that was killed in that car-jacking in pineknot??
if so that is horrible and ill b praying for those poor boys, they are all good people, brandon just seems to always choose the wrong path.
good guy

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2010
why is drugs even in the same forum as richard stephens.. richard has the biggest heart of anyone i know maybe he drinks a little bit but that is no huge deall.. maybe get to know richard b4 you say anything about him
love to

Sunbright, TN

#12 Jan 31, 2010
Id love to get to know him, does anyone know if he is dating anyone?
someone in the family

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2010
richard has and will always be a good kid he is a super guy and has a heart of gold so dont ever say nething bad about him ok
Garra

Sunbright, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2010
I know Richard well. He is a sweetheart and a very great guy. I love him to death. And he will treat a woman right. He doesnt do drugs. He just works and takes care of his son. He is a great father. And you couldnt ask for a better friend. Love you Richard
yep

Wartburg, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2010
Richard is a wonderful person...he does have a big heart and will make u laugh when ur down. I've known richard since high school. Luv u Richard
someone in the family

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2010
richard i always knew you were a great guy you know who i am i always called you my favorite nephew u remember ur doing so good and im so proud of you everyone has nothing but nice things to say bout u and theyre all true keep doing good and remember you will always be my favorite nephew luv u kid take care
ur favorite cousin

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2010
hey richard its brittany sharae and just wanted u to know and everyone to know that u are a very good man and cousin u always have been and that i love u and give the baby a kiss for me and tell brandon theodore that i love him too and i hope he gets out soon and hope he changes his ways and learns his lesson well wanted to tell u that me and my babies love u and well talk to u later and remember jesus loves u and so do we.
unknown

Oakdale, TN

#18 Feb 6, 2010
last I heard he was back w/ lacresha, christians mom only god knows why he would go back to her if thats true, especially while her HUSBAND is away at war and still supportin her. oh well it never stopped her b4! richard is a great guy and brandon I think has a good heart and tries but ya know things happen when drug get ahold of ppl, even if u r w/ lacresha u've always made the rite decisions b4 I know u will now
Amusedbeautyquee n

Lancing, TN

#19 Feb 16, 2010
Wow never been on here before but I know Richard,Brandon and his whole family better than anybody on this retarded website.Yeap everyone makes mistakes and just because your dads a preacher doesnt mean your perfect...Get a Life!!!!
dave

Oneida, TN

#20 Mar 2, 2010
what does his dad being a preacher have to do with anything?Nobody is talking about his dad...there talking about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who 3 min concerned 11
drug dealers and hookers go to jellico cops don... 33 min needawoman 9
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 1 hr joe 35
Women in Slacks at Church (Apr '09) 14 hr Albuha 115
rachel goad (Dec '10) 23 hr Someday 2
School kids selling stuff (Jan '12) Mon What to do 52
Autumn King Mon Pam 53

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance