Sandra

Oneida, TN

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Are people who have road rage mentality unstable? I seem to attract the deranged bastards. Can they be cited by the law?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2011
I wonder why??? Ding dang, you're the enemy of everyone of your neighbors, plus you Rocky Top's sister.
Wallace

Sunbright, TN

#3 Feb 28, 2011
I get road rage sometimes and I'm not mentally unstable. I think it come from not being very tollerant of Jackasses that don't know how to drive. People in the passing lane taking the whole length of the passing lane to pass one car. People saying I have at least 30 feet before this car hits me, I think I can pull out and beat it. It's a shame you don't have to pass an IQ test to get a drivers licenses. And Jackasses that think they are the only ones on the road. I could go on and on, but aaggggghhhh

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Wallace wrote:
I get road rage sometimes and I'm not mentally unstable. I think it come from not being very tollerant of Jackasses that don't know how to drive. People in the passing lane taking the whole length of the passing lane to pass one car. People saying I have at least 30 feet before this car hits me, I think I can pull out and beat it. It's a shame you don't have to pass an IQ test to get a drivers licenses. And Jackasses that think they are the only ones on the road. I could go on and on, but aaggggghhhh
Now Mr. Wallace,,,,are ya sure??? hehehe
Drives me crazy toooooo.....doggone jerks. I agree an IQ test is in order.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Oh, guess I'd best apoligize for the time I couldn't get around that vehicle that was such a bother to me, ya know, going such slow speed, what the heck. Anyways, I was fed up,,,socked the gas to it, ding dang thing wasn't pickin up, a 4.6 v-8 should be doing better,,,,blowed an upper intake. OH well, life goes on.....
Wallace

Sunbright, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2011
LOL, I know what you mean, I went to Oneida and got a speeding ticket in Winfield :o( 70 in a 55 going to cost me 155.00 first ticket I have had in 20 years.

“True Blue”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Weebles that's funny! Had a 79 camaro I would mess the lifters up on all the time, Seems everytime someone would PMO it caused my right foot to stomp!

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2011
I've only had one ticket in my life, should have had way more but got lucky I guess. This ticket was a long time ago too, the cop ended up tellin me how to get out of it.LOL,,,honest to goodness truth,,,oh and he clocked me at 80, said by the time he caught me its untellin how fast I was going. Now this was late at night and not much traffic and I was young. That explains a lot,,,YOUNG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anita Eldridge shackling up with Bryan Warmen 10 min coolbreeze 3
Autumn King is a lier 1 hr Dallas 59
McCreary Co is number one again Sat Buckwheat 7
Info please Jan 19 what to know 1
Last Post Wins (May '09) Jan 19 Sir Valentine 10,633
Is everyone in this county retarded? Jan 18 citizen 3
SSI and child support (Mar '11) Jan 16 Hello its Me 139

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance