terry watson and kim meadows

terry watson and kim meadows

Posted in the Whitley City Forum

happy

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2009
what is the deal with a hot looking guy being with such a fucked up bitch? any one know why terry is with her they are nothing alike. she is a big addict and he is a nice guy.

Since: Dec 08

Mammoth Cave, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2009
he has self esteem problems. he needs a mother figure. yeah she an addict but the watson family is fu**ed up in a different way.

Since: Jan 09

Clarkson, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2009
They have been together since he was a teenager. She is in her late 40's. It's really sickening.
Justbeingme

Jamestown, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2009
Angie Rodriquez you and your family need to find a new hobby other than dissing other people on the internet, i mean oh my god just cause u want to sleep with terry you should try to break up a happy home, i mean just beacuse u f#ck anything with a dick doesnt mean you can go around sleeping with everyone elese old man. Wake up and smell the roses honey your p#ssy is not that great,
sam

Oneida, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2009
think about it are they the only couple around that the woman is older than the man,are they sick also?
lee

Columbia, SC

#6 Mar 5, 2009
It is only numbers,if it does'nt bother them,why should it bother you?
Clarissa aka Angies Sis

Oakdale, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2009
Justbeingme wrote:
Angie Rodriquez you and your family need to find a new hobby other than dissing other people on the internet, i mean oh my god just cause u want to sleep with terry you should try to break up a happy home, i mean just beacuse u f#ck anything with a dick doesnt mean you can go around sleeping with everyone elese old man. Wake up and smell the roses honey your p#ssy is not that great,
Get a clue Angie doesn't even have internet, hell she don't even have a computer. Angie has said her peice to Kim & is done with the situation. Everyone knows it takes 2 to tango (that means DANCE 4 all who don't know what that means) Terry was calling & texting my sister as much if not more than she was him. I think this whole thing is sad. Terry & Kim are trying to move on with their lives &&&&& My sister is moving on with her husband trying to make a life for her children. How about all the grown ups be grown!!!!! Stop gossiping & trying to start trouble. Its not my sister or any of her family saying bad sh*t on here. We have better thing to do with our time.!.****LET THE PAST BE THE PAST****
She Use

Oneida, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2009
She use to screw around on Terry and was seeing Skip Branscum up in Somerset. I don't know if that is still going on but it was about a year ago.
angie

Oakdale, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2009
i dnt care if terry wants to b with kim at one point he didnt n if he actually had balls to tell her so he probally wouldnt b with her. she treats him like a child slappin on him n telling him what to do. i was good to him what time we talked we never f*cked so i dont screw anything with a dick. so to all of u f*ck off because i do care alot for terry he is a good man and if it wasnt for kim i would have treated him like a man instead of a child. terry is a great guy i have never met anyone like him and he treated me with respect. yes i have alot of feelings for him but terry has his own crap to deal with. FOR KIM.....u have no reason to treat terry like shit because we never screwed around we was just was good friends who was there for eachother im not sayin things didnt happen between us and what did i will never forget because once in my life i actually met a real true MAN!! kim u dnt need to b buggin out over me n terry i think he needs to kick ur butt for screwin carl wright for the last 10 years yea i know cause carl called me at work tonite and told me about it which is kinda funny i havent seen or talked to him since the last time i took kim there but he called me n told me to tell terry n if he dnt believe it he said 4 terry to call him. SO KIM LEAVE TERRY ALONE CAUSE WHAT WE DID IS NOTHIN COMPARED TO WHAT U HAVE DONE TO HIM WITH OTHER GUYS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT U WANT! for terry if u truely love kim thats ok but believe others when they tell u what they know about kim. i never lied to u terry and i do care a great deal for u. one of these days u will b smart enough to get out. I LOVE YOU TERRY!!! FUCK OFF KIM and at the time that we was he really didnt act like he was yours either and u know it. lmao TERRY'S LADY
otis

Sunbright, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2009
cat fight! cat fight!
sassy lady

Oliver Springs, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2009
Don't flatter yourself because from what I hear Terry doesn't want your nasty herpe infested ass anyway. As for Kim, she doesn't even have a computer so why are you bringing her name up in it? I think that you need to back off and leave them alone. They are trying to get on with their lives and work through their problems. As for the Carl Wright situation, she would never have anything to do with him in that way. You are a married woman with kids, you need to step to the plate and practice that role. If Terry didn't want to be with Kim, he wouldn't still be with her. From what I understand wedding bells are in the piture. Wake up and smell the roses girl, he doesn't want you so back off and leave them alone. You have your own family that you need to be taking care of, it was just ba sick mistake that he won't make again !
Pretty Lady

Oliver Springs, TN

#12 Mar 19, 2009
I have been reading all of this big circle of crap and I think that this girl Angie is one f***ed up person that needs to leave this Kim and Terry alone and get on with her own life which does not include being with Terry he evidentally does love this girl Kim or he would not still be with her, from what I can understand from reading this shit is that you was just a one night stand for him and you need to realize that was all it was ! Leave them alone and get on with your own life, Every body knows that if a woman pushes it on a man he will take it even if he doesn't really want it and that is what it sounds like to me so grow up Angie he does not want you he wants Kim !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2009
taylor12 wrote:
They have been together since he was a teenager. She is in her late 40's. It's really sickening.
kim is not in her late 40 she is 30 something.
Pretty Lady

Wartburg, TN

#14 Apr 9, 2009
Angie I don't know who U R but I think that it is awful damn funny that U could actually call yourself TERRYS LADY when that is the farthest thing from the truth, I think that U need to wake up and face reality and quit trying to fool yourself and the way it sounds trying to fool everyone else too. I guess in your sick mind U would actually think that U was Terrys Lady but guess what your not so get over it and take care of your husband and kids and leave Terry and his true Lady alone. I bet that your Daddy made U think that U was his Lady too maybe that is why that U think every man that looks at U you actually think that someone cares about U well guess what they don't. From the angle I see it,it sounds and looks like Terry really does Kim and if my man was fooling around with someone like you I would probably smack the shit out of him too .
truth

Helenwood, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2009
taylor12 wrote:
They have been together since he was a teenager. She is in her late 40's. It's really sickening.
Sorry but I hate to tell you but you don't know what the hell you are talking about you must be talking about someone else
truth

Helenwood, TN

#16 Oct 13, 2009
She Use wrote:
She use to screw around on Terry and was seeing Skip Branscum up in Somerset. I don't know if that is still going on but it was about a year ago.
Sorry but you are wrong there too cause I know for a fact that she hasn't even talked to Skip in about 7 or 8 years and Terry was with her when she did talk to him so stop trying to get shit started cause it won't work this time LMAO !!!
USE To

Oneida, TN

#19 Oct 14, 2009
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are wrong there too cause I know for a fact that she hasn't even talked to Skip in about 7 or 8 years and Terry was with her when she did talk to him so stop trying to get shit started cause it won't work this time LMAO !!!
I said she Use to screw him I didn't say it was going on right now. She is the reason for the divorce of Skip and his first wife. Ask her she will tell she was the cause of it. Plus if I am correct Skip wife came home and caught Kim and Skip in bed together. It takes a sorry "B" to break up a marriage. Skip and his wife had a good marriage until Kim came along and screwed things up. I say she probably still screwing up people marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,673
Lewis Davenport 4 hr Kin 2
McCreary county is sad 4 hr Scourge Of Truth 11
josh miller (Mar '10) 16 hr Lena 14
fats is a nark 18 hr New News 6
Autumn King Fri Been there 26
Things not to do in a cemetery (Feb '12) Jun 21 Disrepectful 18

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages