Nashville Pain Clinic
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Thum up

Oneida, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I need a ride down Friday anyone got extra space?
yessirree

London, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2011
you may not need a ride all the way back to McCreary co.. I read in the courier journal where the FDA was in Nashville checking pain clinics and also in eastern ky. maybe they will give you a ride straight to jail with out your pills. Set there awhile and you'll getover your addictions and maybe you can be put to work on highways picking up litter.
really billy

Oneida, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2011
i can't understand why anyone would want to go to nashville as opposed to florida unless ,they believe that they sing ,and then one stop at the pain clinic will show slurred records don't sell.
Good Grief

Huntsville, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Flamingo Road is too hot now so they just use the other side of Kentucky to go toward Music Row! What's happened to States Attorney Generals calling for audits of doctors files? They once would do friendly 'raids' with perps names in hand and collect record of narcotics prescribed.
Thumb up

Oneida, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Thanks for the info. No ride needed at this time.
jane with a pain

Oneida, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Does your family doctor have to refer you to one of these pain clinics or do you just show up.
janes new pain

Oneida, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2011
wouldn't you really like to know the nationality or what % of this pain drs are in the good ole usa on visas and or school visas and or are of another nationality besides usa born and of course where they plan to take their money and retire.
Dont Forget

Huntsville, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2011
The Taliban raise up to $300-million a year from the drug trade. Comes from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and they use it to fortify and support their Jehad. Just so you'll know. check it out on global security dot org and search for afghan drugs
thumbs down

London, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2011
Thumup, you soung like a real drug addict. No good for yourself or humanity.
me toooooooo

Oneida, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2011
thumbs down wrote:
Thumup, you soung like a real drug addict. No good for yourself or humanity.
every drug user is some ones mother, father , sister, brother or child and so is every dealer , which is what makes me so mad, they have no respect for themselves, their families or anyone elses. i always hear if it weren't for druggies there wouldn't be any dealers, i say less dealers would create less access to drugs and thus less druggies. ask yourself (are you willing to sell your monthly amount of pills ,to buy a carton or so of cigarettes)well then you are no less quility than the big crime dealers
Whiskey on Ice

Parkers Lake, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2011
If it's been over a year and a half since fla. passed a law to help stop the pain pill flow from there to ky. They still don't have there system up and running to due to lack of funding. And guess what? Them pills is still coming at breakneck speed into the hills of ky.
Whiskey on Ice

Parkers Lake, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2011
And guess again,,,,,,,,,,
Hell yeah they can't work a job but they'll go to the work of driving 15 hours to south fla. for an easy dope pickup. Do you think them doctors are making enough that they can afford to pay off lawmakers to drag there feet? I think so. Plus they don't want to hinder all the extras that fla. picks up from ky's pillbilly tourists. after all it is a state financed by huge recreational commercial revenue. So what makes you think they'll stop it just because some dumb hillbilly addicts and drug traffickers want to buy prescriptions for pain pills?
Hands tied

Whitley City, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2011
This system of going to another state, getting prescriptions, filling them, and bringing them back here are a real problem for law enforcement. They can't do anything about a car load of pillbillies coming back with a load. Every one of them has a legal prescription for the pills they carry. It only becomes illegal when they sell them after they get back. There have been a few busts over in Whitley county, but it was because the pillheads had already eaten enough out of their bottle to knock the count off compared to the date filled. You can't bust someone with a legitimate prescription. KY needs to pass a law that prescriptions for controlled substances from other states are not recognized here. This don't affect any other meds, just pain pills. Residents should have to get their prescription here and get them filled here to make it legal to possess. Currently a prescription is valid anywhere in the US. It don't need to be for pain pills, because they aren't a life sustaining medication like sugar or blood pressure meds. The big problem seems to be the higher up lawmakers dragging their feet, while asking for more funds to "combat" the problem.
Sad

Wartburg, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2011
Is there hope in sight to get some legislation for what you say? I just read this morning that the synthetic weed has made the scene for another arrest in Whitley County. That stuff sounds scary and the scariest part is the age group defined as most prevalent users and ones targetted to sell to.
The teenagers.
sickos

Oneida, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2011
What kind of doctor prescribes a patient pills that is habit forming unless the patient is terminally ill. Looks like the dr could be sued. Does the doctor tell the patient he will be hooked.
You Speak the Truth

Wartburg, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Its a bad doctor that does that. One who wants to make himself a millionaire and don't care how he makes it. Arrest these doctors. Put a limit on how many pills can be written to an out of state patient at one time. Like only 2 tablets and call me in the morning! Then give them something they don't want like ibuprofen or just tell them the truth, No, I will not prescribe these drugs. These types of doctors are no different than a regular street dealer.
Rayburn Joe

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2011
them peeoples sillie for takeng all them there paine pills and dope why they oughrta drimk ligger wine and bieer for paine
Hands tied

Whitley City, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2011
There is always hope for legislation, but it only happens when enough people start pestering the crap out of their elected leaders to get it done. Just look at the pseudophedrine dilemma going on right now. Big groups oppose making it prescription only, even though the current electronic tracking system is obviously not working (KY set a record for meth labs in 2010). Now a bill has been introduced in TN to use the same tracking system that isn't working here. Unless these measures to curb illegal drug use are taken on a federal level (like making pseudophedrine a controlled substance again nationwide like it was in the mid-70's), and reigning in the prescribing of controlled substances across state borders, nothing will ever change. The ones to call and write about this are our US Congress and Senators. I've written to them, but one voice is like the proverbial tree falling in the woods. Does it really make a sound? When enough people get fed up to the point that they are willing to sit down for 20 minutes and write to all of their elected representatives, then maybe something might get done. Hearing from a handful of people doesn't get their attention. Hearing from hundreds does.
Just My thoughts

Wartburg, TN

#19 Feb 4, 2011
Yeah, you are right on that one! I saw that on the news last night where the forces where on march in frankfort. We need to send more letters and pleas for help with our drug problems to Hal and Mitch. I'm all for making pseudoephidrine products prescription only again. No need for it to continue to be sold over the counter, too many ways for the methers to get around the current controls on it. I read online this morning about fla. lawmakers trying to get legislation to stop it's pill mills and get tougher punishment for the clinics and doctors pushing this stuff. Sounds good if they can just get funding for it. Maybe if their name was freddie mac or fannie mae instead of florida they would got something like the tarp money to help. But we ain't giving up right?
Chub

Oneida, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2011
There will always be a black market for pseudoephidrine and internet sells of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 138,182
Distillery coming to Stearns 1 hr tim 25
looking for a place to rent 14 hr Just so you know 4
U.S.. commander -in cheif, and cadet, united st... Fri -pamela a stearns 1
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 (Oct '14) Thu good football 167
Why do men cheat on (faithful wives) online?? Thu enjoy it 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]