First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beentherealready

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Any word on the election with Debbie and Johnny?
918BUD

Lancing, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2008
I'd like to know as well....
Doubting

Oneida, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2008
Johnny won by 70 somthing votes..
Everyone will see what a low life he is soon!!
Doubting

Oneida, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2008
Nelda also got it and Stewart Jones also got it
So the three that Robert Jones and Anderson wanted in got it!! I feel so bad for our kids in the school system..
Other

Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 4, 2008
Johnny won!
918BUD

Lancing, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2008
GO JOHNNY GO GO!!!!
Election

Pine Knot, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Does anyone know who won for judge? Jason or Fred?
918BUD

Lancing, TN

#8 Nov 4, 2008
Johnny,Stewart, and Nelda...thats really great!

Since: Jul 08

London, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2008
Jason by his McCreary vote
Judge

Wartburg, TN

#10 Nov 4, 2008
Jason won in McCreary
Other

Columbia, SC

#12 Nov 4, 2008
Judge wrote:
Jason won in McCreary
Price beat white in mccreary and whitley.
Judge

Wartburg, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2008
GREAT !!!!!!!!
Election

Pine Knot, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Go Jason
great

Pine Knot, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2008
I'm so glad the best man won for judge. I hope he does great. He has been a great person throughout everything.
good job jason
that is funny

Huntsville, TN

#16 Nov 4, 2008
iliveinpknot wrote:
That's so sad that johnny got it because he will not know crap. all he is worried about is his ex wife and her lizbo and his wife cheatin. but oh well, i guess that's a different story. i sure feel sorry for that district. so ppl from that district, you all might as well be prepared to get nothing from mr johnny. he's not compeltyl trash but he's garb.
and no. i was not for gibson, i just know she did good for the school board.. but oh well.
and i live in pine knot, so hopefully ppl will not say blah about me. and NO i am no relation to gibson or whatever.
bye now
his wife cheating? please tell more. she loves to throw stones, people in glass houses really shouldn't do that
oka

Oneida, TN

#19 Nov 5, 2008
I just hope that the new board does not screw up and put Ray Ball back in. We Do Not Need That Again.
No Good

Oneida, TN

#20 Nov 5, 2008
oka wrote:
I just hope that the new board does not screw up and put Ray Ball back in. We Do Not Need That Again.
Nope.. I think they will get rid of Donnie wright and put in Aaron Anderson which is a HUGE mistake but everyone who voted for thoose three will get what they get.. They were warned..
Bar the Door

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2008
No Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. I think they will get rid of Donnie wright and put in Aaron Anderson which is a HUGE mistake but everyone who voted for thoose three will get what they get.. They were warned..
Let's hope they leave Wright in and dump AA. They don't let high school girls work in the superintendent's office do they? OMG Let's hope not.
No Good

Oneida, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2008
They wont get rid of AA.. I think the three new members start in January so we will see what happens then.. Lets just keep our fingers crossed they know what there doing but I really hate that Debbie and Michelle Tucker got put out..I think Johnny and Stewart are two HUGE Mistakes..
Just me

Wartburg, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2008
How do you know that it is a mistake. They both haven't had the chance to prove anything to anyone yet. Give them a chance before you start bashing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. 11 min Employee 4
Williamsburg plastics 2 hr hoe 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 148,993
Homewrecker 4 hr Biblical origin 5
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) 5 hr She will lay with... 71
Legal to climb historic stearns fire tower? 5 hr passer by 3
Brian Warman and Anita Eldridge 8 hr Ex friend 6

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages