First Prev
of 6
Next Last
scorpio

Oakdale, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2010
has anyone heard anymore about betty jones getting raided? i heard the d.e.a was goin to indict her for saleing she did get 60 hydro 10,s one day and was raided the next and she was out!even sold half of leamons percocet 15,s and still didnt pay her bills !betty you tryed to screw over to many folks is why you got busted i heard. you just cant get everyone to go pay your bills then turn around and give your pills to someone else dont ya know? take care of the folks that do your laundry first then try to screw the others,not to mention that she likes to spread rumors about people have done nothing to her!Boy she sure is pitiful!and when its all said and done she will loss out on her pills that she depended on for so long ( 120 hydros x 5.00 =600.00 extra a month ! plus the extra ones she stole off her husband who actually took asprin for 3 weeks out of the month thinking it was his percocets that she had done sold and he didnt understand why he was in so much pain all the time tsk tsk betty what would you not do ? ive got a lot to answer to when it comes my time but dam id hate to be in your shoes for sure ! i can blabber on more but in due time.
DEA

Whitley City, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2010
scorpio wrote:
has anyone heard anymore about betty jones getting raided? i heard the d.e.a was goin to indict her for saleing she did get 60 hydro 10,s one day and was raided the next and she was out!even sold half of leamons percocet 15,s and still didnt pay her bills !betty you tryed to screw over to many folks is why you got busted i heard. you just cant get everyone to go pay your bills then turn around and give your pills to someone else dont ya know? take care of the folks that do your laundry first then try to screw the others,not to mention that she likes to spread rumors about people have done nothing to her!Boy she sure is pitiful!and when its all said and done she will loss out on her pills that she depended on for so long ( 120 hydros x 5.00 =600.00 extra a month ! plus the extra ones she stole off her husband who actually took asprin for 3 weeks out of the month thinking it was his percocets that she had done sold and he didnt understand why he was in so much pain all the time tsk tsk betty what would you not do ? ive got a lot to answer to when it comes my time but dam id hate to be in your shoes for sure ! i can blabber on more but in due time.
Is this the same Betty Jones that lives on Scullbone Tower Rd? People have suspected this was going on for quite some time. She will soon get what's coming to her.
scorpio

Oakdale, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2010
yep same one
What

Oneida, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2010
If this is true why hasn't anyone eles heard anything about it?
pipeline

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2010
what about the nashville and florida pipeline,,,,,,now thats something that should be stopped.
scorpio

Helenwood, TN

#6 Jun 14, 2010
do you think shes goin to tell things on herself?
come on people

Sunbright, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2010
the law is cracking down on them , i hope gus and his guys gets them all. you go gus. you have my vote.
Really

Sunbright, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2010
scorpio wrote:
do you think shes goin to tell things on herself?
When was this supposed to have happened?
scorpio

Huntsville, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2010
last wensday ask every one on powell gap they all saw it.
Really

Whitley City, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Now really is this the truth or a joke? I haven't heard anything about it until i read it on here. Was she the only one?
scorpio

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jun 15, 2010
yes its the truth ask orville , arthur and joan and robbie they all seen what happend wait till they indict her then u will see it in the record!
scorpio

Huntsville, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2010
and if needed the dea has 3 witnesses that will sweqar to it they bought of betty so even if shes 65 year old she will pull time a 80 year old in whitley county got 7 years for the same thing and knowing betty she can do that standing on her head !
coolio

Huntsville, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2010
ya i know one of them that got busted and said to the law they will turn states evidence against her if needed
Welllll

Huntsville, TN

#14 Jun 15, 2010
I think Betty jones is a tale packing,rumor starting ,busy bodied old c*nt who needs to do the right thing and stay at home and take care of her husband the way she ought to!
wondering

Lancing, TN

#15 Jun 16, 2010
Can anyone tell me who all was involved? How many people was in on this?
Welllll

Huntsville, TN

#16 Jun 16, 2010
Just Betty Jones, but a couple odf people in or around oneida said they would testify against her to get themselves out of trouble!
bamajama

Huntsville, TN

#17 Jun 16, 2010
betty has got geneva jones running her around now so BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! BETTYS GOIN TO DO TIME !!!!!!!!!! and geneva jones will help her get there faster !
bamajama

Huntsville, TN

#18 Jun 16, 2010
hey geneve bettys lyeing to you when she tells you she will give you her pills if you pay her bills she wont get them when she goes back lmao promise !
crazy

Wartburg, TN

#19 Jun 17, 2010
what is this about is betty really selling i did not think she would do something like that
bamajama

Huntsville, TN

#20 Jun 17, 2010
Ya she's really selling! Hell everybody around her knows she does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 164,857
Does anyone know if Shaun Lawson is still in th... (Feb '09) 2 hr Jeremiah 7
Things not to do in a cemetery (Feb '12) 4 hr Really 19
Drowning 5 hr Concern 3
LIL Richards murder trial 8 hr Rob Neal 9
Autumn King 10 hr Dart 30
Stacy Morgan 11 hr Been there 11

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance